glooomy

Decorations, Shrines and Base Designs

glooomy    1804
32 minutes ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

What are the prices? 

No ones actually allowed in my world, it’s too laggy n I’m too nervous. So I haven’t thought about a price :o But hmmm, if I had to pick a currency for the honey shop (just for fun) I’d have to say maybe x amount of bee stingers in trade for an item, since I have heaps of those (although I have no use for them). I just kinda like the idea of a different form of currency depending on the theme of the shop.

Although if I had a public world with shops and wanted to actually gain a profit, I’d possibly want items that I find useful at the time and could help me towards expanding/making the world better.

For example- wood, grass, twigs and rocks are always needed in my world. I blow through them easily and I’m not mega stoked to farm them myself. I deff consume them faster than I gather them, if I used those as a currency it would give people something to do- they get an item that they want for something as cheap as wood and I get more materials to use toward building. Win win? Idk :p

• Like 3

NSAiswatchingus    3998
2 hours ago, reichull said:

...they get an item that they want for something as cheap as wood and I get more materials to use toward building. Win win? Idk :p

Yay Economics! That's the secret to my world. With a little incentive you can get random players to gather resources for you!

Edit: I'd love to see your take on a public world with shops. Those would be some amazing cities. 

Edited by NSAiswatchingus
  • Like 4

bruhmoment23    7576

I don't have a megabase. And the only one i had with a good friend ended up getting deleted for some reason. Kinda sucks because it had alot effort put into it. Could have screenshotted some of the designes we made there.

• Sad 4

glooomy    1804

@Maxil20 I love that. It looks clean and balanced without feeling like you’re confined. I’m going to try doing that! Thank you. Btw the throne idea is so cool I haven’t seen that before!

• Like 4