What would you do?

I'd raise the minimum amount of Clockworks that could possibly spawn up top on the default setting.

I'd also add a Dock to the boat tab, letting you tie your boat off, negating the need for an anchor when at a dock.

Also a bridge/drawbridge structure.

3 hours ago, Kuba5565 said:

What would you do/create if you were to rule over Constant? Also would you make lives of our survivors easier or harder, use your powers with good or bad intentions?

5a1b2e44d64cd_20171123p3-TriumpantSkeledorkonthethrone.thumb.png.318211e688e5a766b6a58222a0d8a668.png

Expand my reach to see everything. Probably make things easier so they can help document the world of the constant.

Depends really.

If "Them" f'ed me up then I will just spawn in tons of middle fingers in the direction of "Them", find out their weaknesses and then abuse them till they beg me.

If the survivors f'ed me up, then Imma use my griefer tactics to confuse the team, break them up and mentally torture them until they almost break. Then I'll stop and then let them rest for a while before torturing again. I'll let them try to escape the Constant, make an illusion to trick them into thinking they escaped before cancelling it ater an hour to make them hopeless. Basically alot of torture tactics.

If no one f'ed me up, then I will f up the Constant. Make tons of moon parts to fall onto the sea, turn berry bushes into berry machine guns, etc. Hell be upon you.

In short, you don't want me as the ruler of the Constant.

I would do abominations!
A list of uh oh creatures:
Kangaroo-Bird name pending

Spoiler

They would carry eggs in their pockets and after sometime a new bird-kangaroo hatches. After more time the pocket-bird would just hop-fly from the pocket and the original kangaroo would just lie another egg and put in inside the pocket.

Crow-n

Spoiler

That's right a uh Crow with a Crown.

Obviously looking like Toadette... except it's a crow. A crow crown toadette. help me please

Add like hundreds of SCPs and see what happens

Maybe I'd create a world riddled with disease, where the survivors have to fend off their ever-growing sickness or start getting problematic symptoms, with the theme being plague doctors and medieval Europe. 

3 hours ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

Lordy. I'd never get anything done.

"Yooo, you got any more of those meatballs maaan?"

Torches would be fun to use.

torture maxwell mains while screaming “HOW DO YOU LIKE T H A T DORK CARTER?!??!?!?!?!!!??????

jkjk but for real, i’d set all the survivors free, and bring Dr bright into the constant just to let him do the sh*t he’s not allowed to do 

i would use all my power cause an explosion so bright and large that it engulfs the constant after freeing the survivors. no man should control the world itself and people like wagstaff is a clear example, in my opinion the ecosystem that the constant provides is simply a lesser evil

Archived