Welcome to Hamton! Day 5000 update tour and OPEN INVITATION!

Hey everyone! Here's a look at everything new I've got going on in the last 990 days. New towns, Wharf and Dweller's Purlieu, now open and Merms have invaded the swamps. This is the only world on PS4 with towns, shops, quests, sidequests, and events that works like a "Minimorpg" that players can drop into to share and explore what others have been doing. Using Lucky Gold Nuggets as a currency, player can earn gold for the shops by doing the unique repeatable quests found in each town, or explore the world for rewarding sidequests. Participate in biweekly PvP events for more rewards. Once you have enough gold you can buy a pre-built house or build your own house/shop at the newly developing New Pork City. 8 Towns, 28 Shops, and 34 quests in total (maybe more!). 

This world is intended to be a fun side world for other players to join when it's open to explore, add to, and conquer. Join the PS4 community page of the same name (Welcome to Hamton!) to get weekly times. I've been busy the last month with work but it's time to reopen Welcome to Hamton! again just in time for 5000 days. Open to public in Autumn, Friends only Winter/Spring and closed for Summers. Let me know what y'all think and please hit me with any suggestions for new towns, shops, events, or anything else really! Thanks everyone and hopefully I'll see you in Hamton!

We don't do pets anymore in our world lol. We kept dying because we'd accidentally pet it or feed it instead of fighting or something. And trying to get out of the cave bases during a cave in was horrible. "OMG, cave in and worm attack!!! Everybody out!!! *Pet the kitty, pet the kitty, pet the kitty* "Arrrggghhh!!!"  XD

Archived