emin61

Brainstorming dlc ideas

emin61    130

since i very impressed by the devs that they brought out shipwrecked and hamlet what should be the next dlc's or if they gonna keep giving support to dont starve. now i dont know if they would make dlc's for dont starve since they are mainly focused about dont starve together's roadmap i'd say lets brainstorm the next dlc.

i thought of just 2 dlc's that might be interesting: Deep sea and High skies.

sure might sound amazing on papers and a lot of work for the developers if they thought about it but its brainstorming after all.

deep sea should be shipwrecked after all but under the ocean. as for high skies, i dont know if hamlet is already over the clouds since the spawning location is a air ballon but that doesnt mean High skies would have been not taken note.

basicly high skies flying with small air ballons exploring through the clouds and adventure blah blah blah.

got nothing else much to say. what u guys think?

P.S: brainstorming everybody!! :wilsconnivingsmile:

• Haha 2

Fredyvictor    19
On 27/12/2019 at 4:22 PM, emin61 said:

since i very impressed by the devs that they brought out shipwrecked and hamlet what should be the next dlc's or if they gonna keep giving support to dont starve. now i dont know if they would make dlc's for dont starve since they are mainly focused about dont starve together's roadmap i'd say lets brainstorm the next dlc.

i thought of just 2 dlc's that might be interesting: Deep sea and High skies.

sure might sound amazing on papers and a lot of work for the developers if they thought about it but its brainstorming after all.

deep sea should be shipwrecked after all but under the ocean. as for high skies, i dont know if hamlet is already over the clouds since the spawning location is a air ballon but that doesnt mean High skies would have been not taken note.

basicly high skies flying with small air ballons exploring through the clouds and adventure blah blah blah.

got nothing else much to say. what u guys think?

P.S: brainstorming everybody!! :wilsconnivingsmile:

OMG yES

meepmoop    88
1 hour ago, emin61 said:

hm?

nothing. your idea just reminded me of those two games.

Sunless sea is a game where you are a captain of a ship in an underground sea (it makes more sense in the game's setting... actually wait a minute. even there it doesn't make sense).

Sunless skies its the previous game successor. Where you are a captain of an airship in a world where buildings and settlements floating on baloons like in  bioshock infenite's verse.

Edited by meepmoop