Sign in to follow this  
Pinkamena11FazP

Some doodles I made

I'm impressed... I decided to make Shadow Wes snake like; inspired off of a Youtuber Dragonskillex who made Shadow Wes look edgy.   (I didn't add glasses so it didn't hide those awesome eyes.)

Wes Snake.png

• Like 4

Whisperlisc    3708
3 hours ago, Pinkamena11FazP said:

I'm impressed... I decided to make Shadow Wes snake like; inspired off of a Youtuber Dragonskillex who made Shadow Wes look edgy.   (I didn't add glasses so it didn't hide those awesome eyes.)

Wes Snake.png

I knew his evil.

Also I made Wes William and Charlie's son just for the heck of things.  (I mean look at Wes he's got William's height, Charlie's chin shape, Charlie's nose shape, and Charlie's hip shape.) 

Wes's Quest.png

• Like 3

I was inspired off of a old picture thing I saw of an Anti Constant so I edited Opposite Wilson (or Milson)  to run like a dog.  So I spent half an hour with some breaks and got this.  (I'm pretty new to animation)  

Milson running.gif

• Like 2

Whisperlisc    3708
10 hours ago, Pinkamena11FazP said:

This is based on an odd dream I had one night... I am unsure how to feel about DST barging into my dreams randomly. (Based off Coraline too....)

Button pals.png

You seen those in your dreams? That must've been creepy.I would been ok with DST in my dreams but not like this.

bruhmoment23    4420
10 hours ago, Pinkamena11FazP said:

This is based on an odd dream I had one night... I am unsure how to feel about DST barging into my dreams randomly. (Based off Coraline too....)

Button pals.png

Exactly the first thing that struck my mind was Coralines button eyes which were way creepier then they needed to be in the film. Looks nice!

Edited by bruhmoment23