Lunar's Art Dump

LunarCat

14 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Sure go ahead.

this is gonna be a really long post and imma quote the long part (MAY BE A BIT NSFW) and this wont be how 049 found melody FYI.

It was a really dark night, only Wilson and Lunar were at base, and lunar was pretty hungry, she found two grim gallets (they are considered a kind of monster food) and ate them both, she was unaware of her ability because she forgot, and changed. Wilson decided to check on her after hearing a growl, when Wilson saw a monster, he immediately recognised it as Lunar, but before he could run, he was killed by lunar. she realized what she had done and ran into the forest. the next day, willow, Webber and Wendy came back, to see Wilson dead corpse, and his ghost hovering over it, willow asked what happened and he said "lunar killed me..". Webber became scared of lunar and Wendy though that she's a threat. willow revived Wilson with a tell-tale heart and he drew on the back of a sketch on what he saw. when lunar came back in her normal form (the time is much shorter when eating spooky pies) she asked "what happened?", but they all gave her a death stare. willow yelled "DONT PLAY DUMB WITH US, WE KNOW YOU KILLED WILSON!". willow threw a axe at her, but lunar dodged swiftly, then ran to the forest, crying. 049 heard yelling, and came over to base, and asked what was going on, willow said "Lunar killed Wilson last night, she's a threat to us!". 049 said that he will find Lunar, and went to where she ran to, into the forest. willow, Webber, Wendy and Wilson thought that 049 would kill lunar, but they were wrong. 049 followed lunar into the caves, where he saw her crying, 049 tried to sneak up on her, but made noise and startled her, then she ran, 049 chased along, where he finally found her, sobbing. he slowly crept up to her, not making a sound, then immediately grabbed her and hugged her, lunar was trying to escape, but she couldn't escape his grasp, after a bit of struggle, she realized 049 wasn't going to harm her, and stopped struggling. 049 was comforting her, and she was calming down. Willow entered the caves to find 049, to her extent seeing 049 comforting melody, willow was scared. and took out her blow dart to try to kill Lunar.. but then she stopped, the thought it was wrong, there's something she didn't know. lunar noticed her and got scared, willow tried to say sorry and asked her to calm down, but 049 was trying to keep lunar safe. out of the blue Wilson walked upon of what's going on with the three, and asked what's going on. willow said that she's trying to get to know what happened with lunar when she killed Wilson. Wilson said "lets return to base and talk.", so they did. after lunar said she didn't mean to kill him really, she was scared. Wilson said "I know now that you did not mean it, lets just move on." and so they did.

4 hours ago, Footman Crouch said:

have no idea how bubble tea work, never drank the stuff.

Apparently people treat me like a heretic when I ask people at oriental smoothie places not to add the tapioca. That stuff stuffs  my straw and the tapioca also ruins the taste for me.

Just now, Canadian main said:

ok but what about lunar? (if im not stepping over any lines)

well since they are in diff universes, ive thought it out pretty well, they would become besties since they have many same interest's like having a crush on plague doc  and being scared of needles because they never encountered one in their life. however cannonly, they will never meet because they are in a diff universe

Archived