Lunar's Art Dump

LunarCat

On 12/19/2019 at 5:47 PM, LunarCat said:

ayyyyy.png.35a7c79873ac034b58d9f55b5b4580e0.pngI've at least got somewhere to put my art and such now 

Okay, first problem. If you're stating "Where I put my bad art"... It shows you have a lack of confidence. You might want to get some better self esteem. So I'm looking forward to seeing your storytelling but you're putting out the wrong foot.

On 12/20/2019 at 10:13 PM, LunarCat said:

just recently finished thisboi.png

Who's D--41?

@Canis
What's going on here? Why does the man in the middle have a Lenny face?

5 hours ago, LunarCat said:

more artworkwhatwasthat.png

Why is Lunar confused or traumatized?

2 hours ago, minespatch said:

Okay, first problem. If you're stating "Where I put my bad art"... It shows you have a lack of confidence. You might want to get some better self esteem. So I'm looking forward to seeing your storytelling but you're putting out the wrong foot.

Who's D--41?

@Canis
What's going on here? Why does the man in the middle have a Lenny face?

Why is Lunar confused or traumatized?

1: I say that because I feel like that, im a mostly stressed out person but im calming down more and more overtime

2: the man in the middle is supposed to be 035, the lenny is just because it came to mind first, and the d class is a made up one

3: she heard something in the darkness

edit: if you are worried about my mental health, im getting therapy and taking medication, but if you bug me enough for me to talk about how im feeling, ill do it. and correction for number 2, that's 049, they were talking about the caves and the ruins and 035 just popped up out of the blue

Archived