JosePapp

Are you satisfied with hamlet?

Machine Reaper    1,992
2 hours ago, inferjus4 said:

Toilet profile picture was set as a response to Sunset Skye's argument that if I have "triggered" meme as profile picture my opinion doesn't matter, or something like that.

its hard for me to understand why some people can label someone so easily  over a profile picture, at one side they are extremely defensive of anyone's rights being trampled upon etc and on the other side they are just gonna label an entire number of players "salty" because they don't agree with them.

this isn't how democracy works, or maybe we have something else going on cause we are just demanding attention from a company to not abandon a game we love soo much.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

ThemInspectors    246

Hmm, there's one important thing to note that makes me wonder: Hamlet as of now hasn't been released on console. One would think that the devs would try to port it at some point in time so they can sell it to a wider audience but that hasn't happened. I'm not sure what to make of this, does it mean they're focused on making a console version, or that they've abandoned it completely?

• Like 1

inferjus4    945
52 minutes ago, ThemInspectors said:

Hmm, there's one important thing to note that makes me wonder: Hamlet as of now hasn't been released on console. One would think that the devs would try to port it at some point in time so they can sell it to a wider audience but that hasn't happened. I'm not sure what to make of this, does it mean they're focused on making a console version, or that they've abandoned it completely?

Devs released Hamlet only on Steam. I think they are busy with other things and that's the reason why they forgot to release it on different platforms.