What are your top 3 beloved items you want new skins for?

2 hours ago, L. Ringmaster said:

Don't see any reason why the wardrobe itself couldn't be used. I mean if you're wearing a krampus sack or tam (or other hat/backback/armor) while using the wardrobe it could simply allow you to reskin them.

I'd like to have something that I could use to change the skin of already built structures too, something that I can carry around would be nice so I don't have to build/go to a wardrobe every time I want to change skins.

1. Meat Effigy

2. Meat Effigy

3. Meat Effigy

It's just begging for skins of the other characters. It makes too much sense not to. Unless there's some lore reason that it can only work if it's shaped exactly the way it is. Which would be kind of funny, actually. "This bundle of boards and beard hair will only restore a person to life if its head has these three crazy things sticking out the top. It's purely coincidence that it happens to look exactly like one of the people stranded here struggling to survive."

Personal choices.

1. lantern

Another one which is not Christmas themed or an exclusive purchase

2. The opulent tools

Like many others said already. Those are needed

3.  Science machine & Alchemy engine

Not very prominent structures I know. Some players still use them sometimes, new skins might make them more popular and in vogue.

4.  Eyebrella

Made from the eye of the Deerclop yes... But I think it's time we have something bit more fashionable

On 12/16/2019 at 11:57 PM, Dr. Safety said:

I'm still waiting patiently for these...

Warly_Top_Hat_Reskin.png.86fc839a9c143e16abb1d42672935e83.pngWarly_Drying_Rack_Reskin.png.2a78d9070b1fb1db2711c26c2a03d5ac.png

Drying racks. Check.

Opulent tools. Check.

More hamlet like pig houses. Check.

Dark sword. Check. (with bonus effect)

Shadow manip. Check.

Normal fire camp. Check.

Klei listened.

Archived