Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

DST Fire Farm kill Beequeen

--- -.-    3,373

When I first saw this I giggled thinking Klei drew something showing their game's "uncompromising" survival nature, but then when I realized this was drawn by somebody else I am in pure awe how somebody was able to 100% draw in the same exact style, simply amazing!! Bravo react_joy_small.png.8e2cb9aaf94829e07394208176d198e9.png!!

Shosuko    936

People complained about walls and bee pathing, and Klei changed it.  I'm really disappointed - people who whine about wall pathing to beat bee queen, and yet we have this even more automated method, not to mention Winona's catapults and Wicker's tentacles...  These games are made for you to find out what is most exploitable.  Reductio ad absurdum, if we remove all ways of playing a game that were not "intended" we might as well play a game where we just press f and that's the game.

Leave my exploits alone!
brittnee.jpg

sinisterrkid    544
11 hours ago, Warbucks said:

thinking Klei drew something showing their game's "uncompromising" survival nature

Even Dark Souls has exploits, cheese and glitches.

It's one thing asking for an official hard mode or whatever, it's another picking on exploits to try to make that point, when those can be found in pretty much any game ever that has complex enough mechanics.

For those who don't know, Dark Souls is a game notorious for its intense difficulty. It was made to be frustratingly hard.

kiwikenobi    881

I'm always so impressed when people are able to draw so perfectly in another artist's style. I can hardly draw in my own style. ^o^;>

And the drawing is amazing, I love it!

--- -.-    3,373
3 hours ago, sinisterrkid said:

picking on exploits

I was just poking fun at how uncompromising Don't Starve is... for everything that isn't a player that is ;)!

359368170    1,117
7 hours ago, 0rutyna0 said:

This should be the first Elegant Vignette in the game.

I tried to but it does not work by mods. Only could use it while substitute it for normal Vignette tex.

-Variant    5,354

Well Hot Diggity Damn.

This is by far, and as long as I'm concerned, on point. I don't see much else topping this.

Tops to this! Love it!