my start of an art thread! (4Da LOLs)

trash cannons!

notable components are the bottle sight crutch stock, bolt handle 8-ball, and can for you to place your hand

and for the (theoretically) reliable sidearm its barrel is made of a soup can a toothpick makes its hammer and the exposed hammer spirng

I have an idea on the character(s) who may wield them but they need an introduction... and I had the ideas now for their weapons and so I drew these first

Spoiler

5e438a8164b31_Trashcannon.thumb.png.552e5e35e0ab240fc2a88dfc81e029b3.png

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

these did not turn out well I was trying to do Wesley in the dark but its my first time plus this would be part of introducing the character(s) so it didn't really go as planned

they are feeling kinda alone when a idea comes along

Spoiler

5e4472def21b4_Wesleyinhouse1.thumb.png.b11eceff25e7becc681f7424a171ec6b.png5e4472ec818ae_Wesleyinhouse2.thumb.png.776d21cbf2f1a06d98155536e2fcdba4.png

Edited by 4 Da LOLs
  • Like 7

20 minutes ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

these did not turn out well I was trying to do Wesley in the dark but its my first time plus this would be part of introducing the character(s) so it didn't really go as planned

they are feeling kinda alone when a idea comes along

Hide contents

5e4472def21b4_Wesleyinhouse1.thumb.png.b11eceff25e7becc681f7424a171ec6b.png5e4472ec818ae_Wesleyinhouse2.thumb.png.776d21cbf2f1a06d98155536e2fcdba4.png

The lightning looks very dramatic this really shows the mystery and lonelyness of the Weasly in that scene.

• Thanks 1

after their diving through the city dump for what they were looking for they go though a cleaning process to disinfect the pieces to avoid bacteria and the only problem is now their neighbor thinks they are a cereal killer

now they start the rebuilding process

Spoiler

5e4736acab5d9_Cleanupprocess.thumb.png.47a92852afff70725419516d6d8b7744.png

• Like 9

Snowfallen webber as a anthro?:wilson_ecstatic:

On 2/14/2020 at 7:10 PM, 4 Da LOLs said:

after their diving through the city dump for what they were looking for they go though a cleaning process to disinfect the pieces to avoid bacteria and the only problem is now their neighbor thinks they are a cereal killer

This is like turning the neighbor dynamic from Home Improvement on its head.

• Haha 2

I really like how that last one turned out the slight tilt to the head with the arms just loosely at their side with the interested kinda blank stare just really gives them that droopy kinda alien look just as I had hoped

9 hours ago, minespatch said:

Snowfallen webber as a anthro?

sorry not enough eyes they have three

• Haha 1

Wesley with their little knowledge of manners or social interaction is trying to treat their new guest that they had just helped out of a dumpster with care in this delicate time after her realizing that whoever had her before being helped back together by Wesley, had her scraped

Spoiler

Intorduction.thumb.png.5e10505f81a289db0b8a039dc0e9ac7d.png

I am still bad at naming characters so some input on her name would be nice

Edited by 4 Da LOLs
  • Like 7
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

Wesley with their little knowledge of manners or social interaction is trying to treat their new guest that they had just helped out of a dumpster with care in this delicate time after her realizing that whoever had her before being helped back together by Wesley, had her scraped

Hide contents

Intorduction.thumb.png.5e10505f81a289db0b8a039dc0e9ac7d.png

I am still bad at naming characters so some input on her name would be nice

I'm not proud of knowing this, but i see alot of resemblence to protogen wolf costume, also Wesley looks very cute. Don't worry about the names, i myself made some really stupid ones aswell xD. But overall adorable and very detailed drawing, love it!

Edited by bruhmoment23
  • Thanks 1