my start of an art thread! (4Da LOLs)

I did Wortox

Wortox first attept.png

thinking of doing a female imp of Wortoxs species that follows a Physical-i-tarian diet to spare the consumption of souls
(a impy vegetarian if you will)

at the cost of her imp biology meaning she has to gorge herself to survive like Wortox in game trying to do the same

anyway the point is I need a name for this character please post suggestions for her name here

thanks

Edited by 4 Da LOLs
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, minespatch said:

I really wanted to see Wortox's mother since he talks about her with the dragonfly tooth. The devs haven't done it yet.

I had like a dream awhile back where I was playing as Wortox and he put 2 souls and 2 drum sticks in a crook pot ingame

then after that a female Wortox dressed in a dark pink dress and a floofy white apron in a kitchen like that of a cooking show who held up the dish to show the audience then I woke up

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

I had like a dream awhile back where I was playing as Wortox and he put 2 souls and 2 drum sticks in a crook pot ingame

then after that a female Wortox dressed in a dark pink dress and a floofy white apron in a kitchen like that of a cooking show who held up the dish to show the audience then I woke up

Dreams are weird. But i guess that's why their're so exciting and fun (and sometimes goldmine of inspiration).

• Like 1

I heard Exit The Gungeon is coming to PC and console soon so I drew the Pilot excited in celebration!

I tryed to do something new with this background so I made a bullet in translucent green

Spoiler

5e1fe9032b660_Gittygungeoneer.thumb.png.36b996a074a1352b55273a30ce7a1e42.png

Edited by 4 Da LOLs
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Worriena despite not having any idea how to survive on her own after being cast out of imp society for her sympathy to her prey

is still fully capable of sur... Oh no oooh.

Worriena.png

I planty traveler has found them self upon this poor scene

Worriena part two.png

Edited by 4 Da LOLs
  • Like 5