Infinite Peril's totally off-topic art

Infinite Peril

Hello, person.

I have a tendency to draw things related to Sonic, however I do draw other OCs and ds/dst related art sometimes- most of the time I just doodle weird stuff. I don't have much to offer at the moment, but I will have more to show one day...

Spoiler

Be warned: I cannot post every day because I draw too slowly!

I took six days to finish this -_- I blame Fortnite and my million essays...

5df3a28fd0450_SonicShadow.thumb.JPG.15c83f0326979f38231ec3df781c01db.JPG

'Sorry I haven't been posting-- I was busy traveling the world and writing a blog about how it's like to live in different countries!'

is not how my first week of 2020 went... Yeah tbh it was kinda boring. I couldn't even decide what to draw so I drew like nothing. Big sad ;-;.The only interesting thing that happened was when I was taking a shower one time I accidentally snorted water up my nose and then I was like "Oh mah gawd I think ah jusht swallowed mucus." 

ismelllikebeef.png.9c63f1b0c7e2c345745fd61b72f90e28.png

Sawnic.thumb.jpg.6bd6fff20868093a86ab1f553adb947e.jpgThis is my redesign for Sonic :> I think it's okay but I'm just gonna settle with it. Eventually...

(The actual design of the shoe and jacket are the same, just different colors.)

Also one shoe is mostly censored for your own sanity... Yeah I drew it wrong <(_ _)>

Anyway your opinions would be greatly appreciated because I have a difficult time deciding things. Thanks yew  :D

I drew this for my aunt lol- (instead of a birthday card I guess...I know I'm weird). The characters in this comic thing are: Baby Yoda, Pikachu (Don't ask why I did it), and incineroar (Again don't ask, ty). 

I just thought it was weird enough to post so... Here it is. *Warning* Ugly faces, cringy mutated pikachu, and deformed incineroar ahead.5e18ad093aad7_babyyodapg1.thumb.jpg.5965382555c6c4d9582eb27b93123dff.jpg#BabyYodaRools 5e18ad372b506_babyyodapg2.thumb.jpg.203c531c997f092633c8b971131bafa2.jpg

Hey guys... Sorry I haven't been posting for a while. I just kinda lost my motivation. I actually was working on a pic, but I, uh, messed up and then I got frustrated like a 5 year old and didn't draw for a week...  I didn't even notice a week passed by already ...  Anywaaay, this time I decided to try my hand at some Don't Starve art.

Please note: This is my first time drawing anything from Don't Starve, I drew them in my own style, and I used a Funko Pop as a model to draw Wendy. Thank you.5e32ee091d1ba_DontStarve1.thumb.jpg.3286f08a28f1f933918452a9d03fc0bd.jpg

Greetings humans, or if you're not a human for whatever reason then... My bad. I have created yet another cringey Don't Starve meme. 

5e382be05023d_haveanarmy.thumb.png.36647ee67fbe229a687c97b60933ff41.png

Also, I have come to the conclusion that I actually quite like drawing Ds/Dst related art. I also have a couple ideas for pics this time, so I'm thinking of making a just Don't Starve art thread... One day.

This is a pic of another oc I made. I don't know why this guy and Infinite Peril are both black and white, but to be fair I made them a while ago when I was a child and now... I'm smart. er. So I can choose colors more wisely. :D

5e3c46391d7ee_RadarTheHedgehog.thumb.jpg.16fff8c750344a39269a94f00d8fcb79.jpg

His name is Radar... He's a hedgehog... Yay. Just in case I confused you, the gray blobby stuff is actually liquid metal.

He sees you when you're sleeping
And he knows when you're awake
He knows if you've been bad or good
So be good for goodness sake

5e3c58c364c45_DePig.thumb.jpg.eacaabcefb7c4f9f0f2a066dd9bf1db2.jpg

Or your destiny might just be to break
Perhaps it is far too late
It is quite a shame, friend of mine
I'm afraid it's time to meet your fate

Hm... Clearly I have some problems.

Btw I posted this in the 2019 Nightmare Fuel thread, maybe it doesn't deserve to be there but... It's too late. Again.

Wow, I'm on a roll today.

I will now post an explanation as to why Webber looks so terrified, and the other's expressions in my first Don't Starve pic. However, I just want you to prepare your eyes first...

Spoiler

Reactions.thumb.jpg.18864091687b31d07005e953ea1515de.jpg <-- My reaction.

(I know they fixed poor Sawnic already, but man was he ugly.)

Spoiler

Coming out 2.14.20!! Happs.thumb.png.62b2f731ae177302dc92ac33012f8fd1.png

Hee hee haw haw, Sawnniiiiicccc!                                     ...I have a lot of problems...

15 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Oh same. My backgrounds are often voids or a simple colour.

I can’t even do simple colors... ;-;

If I do, there is, I believe, a 95% chance that I will mess up the main picture, which in this case, is Willow.

...Or maybe I’m just too lazy. Perhaps it’s one of the consequences of making Flamingo my role model. ._.”

Spoiler

No offense to Flamingo. :] 

However, I don’t think you are nearly as trashy as me at backgrounds. TuT

I apologize for not posting lately, I've been a bit busy. I sketched some cringey pictures already, all I have to do is ink and color them, so I might post those soon.

That aside, The Sawnic movie has arrived!

Me is very happy.

Unfortunately I do not have some special art or something for this amazing event like I hoped but... Perhaps later I will.

Oh, I almost forgot!

Happy Valentine's day!

Archived