Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

NicoNicoBee

Winter's Feast Chests

Recommended Posts

NicoNicoBee    0

Hello o/

I have one question ; ; why i dont get a winter's feast chest when my frirends get 2 in a row just for login. How thats it work can someone explain me ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike23Ua    2,932

I think it’s random as heck.. my dad got a chest containing 4 items on his account, I only got a 1 skin.

Its Bad Luck, but maybe we will get some closer to Christmas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Orangex    76

I didn't get one either (on PC). My friend mentioned she got 4 items from the chest, where as I got the usual daily gift for logging in which contained some legs, or something similar..

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fimmatek    3,890
47 minutes ago, Casul said:

It is replacing the blue drops temporarily 

It actually replaces the common (white) drops, not the classy (blue) ones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fimmatek    3,890
Just now, Casul said:

I doubt that. I got a white drop this morning

Idk, maybe the update wasn't live by then? Anyways, I got a classy drop, no common ones, and some chests too. Also, 

22 hours ago, Jason said:

As always these items will also drop in the game. In addition to that we have temporarily removed common drops and added the new Winter's Feast Chest containing Winter's Feast related items! 

(From the update announcement post)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SonicDen220    1,449

I really wish these chests replaced all drops and not just common. I got 0 chests and 3 normal drops in a row (spiffy - Webber's forge gloves, distinguished - fanged fire pit, classy - Wormwood hollow legs) and while those drops aren't bad at all, I could've gotten 12 items instead of just 3.

Edit: forget this, better reasoning below.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Majestix    251
34 minutes ago, SonicDen220 said:

I really wish these chests replaced all drops and not just common. I got 0 chests and 3 normal drops in a row (spiffy - Webber's forge gloves, distinguished - fanged fire pit, classy - Wormwood hollow legs) and while those drops aren't bad at all, I could've gotten 12 items instead of just 3.

So typical: Klei improve the average number and quality of drops, and the spoilt children here start complaining that they want mooooore.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Casul    114
3 minutes ago, Majestix said:

So typical: Klei improve the average number and quality of drops, and the spoilt children here start complaining that they want mooooore.

Agreed. Especially when the drops they got were good. I didnt get anything besides common drops during the entire hollow nights but you dont see me complaining

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SonicDen220    1,449
16 minutes ago, Majestix said:

So typical: Klei improve the average number and quality of drops, and the spoilt children here start complaining that they want mooooore.

Well, not quite. And after thinking about it some more, this system might be justified. I assume chests contain only Winter's Feast items and nothing else, while other drops can be anything, which is a fine tradeoff, I suppose.

If anything, making every drop a chest would bring the total drop count per week from 15 to 60, which is WAY TOO generous. So disregard what I said before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PeterA    4,886
4 hours ago, Casul said:

I doubt that. I got a white drop this morning

Send me a message with your klei account, that should not be the case.

It's most likely that you had a previous Common drop from before Winter's Feast unopened.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Casul    114
25 minutes ago, PeterA said:

Send me a message with your klei account, that should not be the case.

It's most likely that you had a previous Common drop from before Winter's Feast unopened.

Pardon what do you mean by Klei Account?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites