Winter's Feast Chests

Just now, Casul said:

I doubt that. I got a white drop this morning

Idk, maybe the update wasn't live by then? Anyways, I got a classy drop, no common ones, and some chests too. Also, 

22 hours ago, Jason said:

As always these items will also drop in the game. In addition to that we have temporarily removed common drops and added the new Winter's Feast Chest containing Winter's Feast related items! 

(From the update announcement post)

I really wish these chests replaced all drops and not just common. I got 0 chests and 3 normal drops in a row (spiffy - Webber's forge gloves, distinguished - fanged fire pit, classy - Wormwood hollow legs) and while those drops aren't bad at all, I could've gotten 12 items instead of just 3.

Edit: forget this, better reasoning below.

34 minutes ago, SonicDen220 said:

I really wish these chests replaced all drops and not just common. I got 0 chests and 3 normal drops in a row (spiffy - Webber's forge gloves, distinguished - fanged fire pit, classy - Wormwood hollow legs) and while those drops aren't bad at all, I could've gotten 12 items instead of just 3.

So typical: Klei improve the average number and quality of drops, and the spoilt children here start complaining that they want mooooore.

3 minutes ago, Majestix said:

So typical: Klei improve the average number and quality of drops, and the spoilt children here start complaining that they want mooooore.

Agreed. Especially when the drops they got were good. I didnt get anything besides common drops during the entire hollow nights but you dont see me complaining

16 minutes ago, Majestix said:

Well, not quite. And after thinking about it some more, this system might be justified. I assume chests contain only Winter's Feast items and nothing else, while other drops can be anything, which is a fine tradeoff, I suppose.

If anything, making every drop a chest would bring the total drop count per week from 15 to 60, which is WAY TOO generous. So disregard what I said before.

• Developer
4 hours ago, Casul said:

I doubt that. I got a white drop this morning

Send me a message with your klei account, that should not be the case.

It's most likely that you had a previous Common drop from before Winter's Feast unopened.

25 minutes ago, PeterA said:

Send me a message with your klei account, that should not be the case.

It's most likely that you had a previous Common drop from before Winter's Feast unopened.

Pardon what do you mean by Klei Account?

Archived