Sign in to follow this  
JanH

[Game Update] - 168

Mx-Pain    349

Does the winter update's apply to a current world ?

Can someone explain me what's about the pig king and the wrestling thingy is ?

Thank you for the update Klei.

• Like 2

NoscopeFelix    2954
2 hours ago, Mx-Pain said:

Can someone explain me what's about the pig king and the wrestling thingy is ?

Pigs sometimes have the chance to spawn with a belt. You can obtain it by killing him or feeding him sth specific I think. Give that belt to the pigking to start the event

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Gourmand    1149

Anybody know how to fish in the ocean? I understand the system, but I can not figure out the controls. Do I just press circle and wait for a fish to go to my boat? I hooked one earlier but when it resisted, I pressed circle again and I ended up resetting my line.

• Like 1

Mj-    243

Thanks, ones again for bringing the update live on all platforms on the same day! that's mean a lot for us as console players.

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif.9e6c335506a239208605a893f50cdb57.gif

Just a small thing though, every time the game startup and load the main menu, the game drops lots of frames and you can't open a gift or move around for like 1 minute, nothing huge but just saying.

Thanks again Klei <3

Still no Glowcap/Mushlight buff yet? feelsbadman :(

Edited by Mj-
  • Like 2

Gourmand    1149
7 minutes ago, bizziboi said:

Thanks - Yes, we are aware of it, and I was looking into a fix for it, but the crash issue came up so I got distracted. Due to the holidays the fix for the issue you mentioned will likely be delayed until sometime after the holidays.

You all at Klei sure are bizzi. Thank you for the transparency, I'm looking forward to what the team has in store for us post-holidays! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Mj-    243
52 minutes ago, bizziboi said:

Thanks - Yes, we are aware of it, and I was looking into a fix for it, but the crash issue came up so I got distracted. Due to the holidays the fix for the issue you mentioned will likely be delayed until sometime after the holidays.

No worries at all. It's really nothing to bother me, just want to let you all know. By the way happy holidays to you all at Klei, I hope you are having a wonderful and joyful break :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Mx-Pain    349
19 hours ago, NoscopeFelix said:

Pigs sometimes have the chance to spawn with a belt. You can obtain it by killing him or feeding him sth specific I think. Give that belt to the pigking to start the event

Thanks for the answer. However what if I have burn all the pigs houses surround the king pig ?

Can I create new ones and see one of them drop the belt ?

NoscopeFelix    2954
1 hour ago, Mx-Pain said:

Thanks for the answer. However what if I have burn all the pigs houses surround the king pig ?

Can I create new ones and see one of them drop the belt ?

Yeah creating new houses work. They get the chance to obtain a belt every time they respawn.