Return of Them - Hook, Line and Inker + Winter's Feast now available

7 minutes ago, Hornete said:

You do need to keep a set if you'd like to keep the carol.

(I lost my /sleep and /yawn emotes when I accidentally unravelled my jammie set. :pensive:)

Ah ok, thank you! The moment I got the carol emote, I was going to sell all the stuff I had, thank you for saving me from a universe of sorrow! XD

• Like 3

A gingerbread pig house skin would've been nice. I hope the Year of the Carrat event brings a bunny hutch skin! And maybe some permanent mechanics/items instead of event exclusive stuff. The pigs have been somewhat fleshed out, with the kind of gameplay lacking pig king (is he a magic user, is that why there are obelisiks around him and why we can't hit him?/why he doesn't turn to a Werepig? What's their culture like? The Elite pigs give us a tiny glimpse of that) but the bunnies haven't been explored at all. Is there a hierarchy? Why do they turn to beardlings? 

Not the point of my post, but it would be awesome to have a way to strip the pig king of his Were-curse immunity to start a giga-Werepig boss battle :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Is there an easier way of obtaining Winters Feast tree decorations besides going around killing Boss monsters?? 

My Festive tree is planted but- I don’t think it’s going to look as pretty as my Halloween one, because unlike Halloween where I just found random decorations laying around all over everywhere to carry back and place on my tree- Winters Feast seems to require me to hunt down and kill bosses like Deerclops & Klaus to obtain the tree decorations..

I just want a tree with some tinsel, a few Christmas balls, and a string of lights! </3 

Edited by Mike23Ua

6 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Is there an easier way of obtaining Winters Feast tree decorations besides going around killing Boss monsters??

Of course. Some of the food items dropped randomly by mobs like cane candy and ethernal fruitcake can be placed on the tree. Moreover, you often get at least one nice decoration from the gifts you recieve from the tree by sleeping under it in darkness. Last but not least, you can fish more decorations than you'll ever want from the oasis on summer; especially those pretty ones that give colordul lights.

• Thanks 1

I just want to take a moment to thank Klei on how insanely good these Holiday curio drops have been for me. Wurts Abyssal (I probably butchered that word sorry..) Head and Hands.

(I Even got Winona’s new Halloween Head) 

Wendys new Flock Dress, Maxwells new Snowfallen stuff just wow man these drops have been going absolutely great for me!

with a lot of luck I’ll Get Wendy’s Lureplant Head and Creepy Cauldron, Hey don’t judge someone who enjoys Halloween cosmetics and Christmas.

Thank You Klei, These drops have quite literally made my Christmas for this year.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ansuman said:

The updates are now a bit underwhelming, 10 types of fish which are functionally all same and I don think effect the gameplay in anyway. Also the amount of time it takes to catch fish.

This is quite an unfair statement- your forgetting Squiterskid, Which if you host a world without caves turned on is now officially your ONLY way of obtaining Lightbulbs to craft Lanterns with.

• Like 1

On 20. 12. 2019 at 3:53 AM, Cirozacc said:

the quote is badly formatted so I just put it in the post:

to make an oven available forever in order to create new recipes would not be bad beyond the pot ... obviously I am referring to something that can be built by everyone:

The Oven will propably be craftable on world's you visit during said event.

This is my first year getting to actually play WintersFeast, so I have a Question- Is there any other color Christmas lights besides RED and if so how do I obtain them??

Also are there any other Tree Decorations outside of Candies and Baubles?? Such as Tinsel.

I want a nice and pretty string of multicolored lights like the ones Winona is holding in the promotional picture.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

This is my first year getting to actually play WintersFeast, so I have a Question- Is there any other color Christmas lights besides RED and if so how do I obtain them??

Also are there any other Tree Decorations outside of Candies and Baubles?? Such as Tinsel.

I want a nice and pretty string of multicolored lights like the ones Winona is holding in the promotional picture.

There are red,blue,green and yellow lights all those in two shapes. Besides candies,baubles and lights there are ornaments. You can get all these from bosses/sleeping under christmas tree, boss ornaments such as antlion you can get them from respective bosses. From deerclops only red light, and from klaus sack other things.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1