Return of Them - Hook, Line and Inker + Winter's Feast now available

@JoeW Im experiencing a fatal game breaking crash.. my Xbox console keeps locking up and powering itself off when trying to set a tree on fire with a torch.

Is Anyone else experiencing this issue? I am using the Tragic Torch skin if that has anything at all to do with it. 

I will craft a regular unskinned Torch and attempt tree burning with it.

Burning with normal torch works as intended..

the Tragic Torch crashes console.

43 minutes ago, GetRektKids said:

That's like using the Dragonfly Scales to make 8 floorings. Sure it looks cool (Serves Some Purpose) But it is POINTLESS early game. Just make a Scaled Furnace!

Dupping flooring with decon staff. Use 3 scales end up with 12 ;)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kuro_kira said:

Custom skin backpacks won't spoil anymore and that's the best Winter's Feast gift I could have ever asked for!

At least I really hope I'm not wrong and If this is a bug, please, please Klei don't fix it.

Yep.png.0b273280e35ac3594ecc4c7f3b48ce31.png

Oh wow! I hope that's true!!  I haven't bought any of the cool backpack skins because I usually end up with them spoiling when I go for a time using other body gear.

14 minutes ago, Shosuko said:

Oh wow! I hope that's true!!  I haven't bought any of the cool backpack skins because I usually end up with them spoiling when I go for a time using other body gear.

It is true. Happy Winter's Feast. =)

5 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

@JoeW Im experiencing a fatal game breaking crash.. my Xbox console keeps locking up and powering itself off when trying to set a tree on fire with a torch.

Is Anyone else experiencing this issue? I am using the Tragic Torch skin if that has anything at all to do with it. 

I will craft a regular unskinned Torch and attempt tree burning with it.

Burning with normal torch works as intended..

the Tragic Torch crashes console.

The console team is working on it. Hang tight. Sorry for the trouble. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 14

1 hour ago, Viktor234 said:

May I ask to enable the modly backpack skin for players who own a full set of any survivor skin? Even if it's somewhat ugly, it's not too bad as a survivor backpack skin.

Do un-skinned backpacks still go bad?  I think this was just for skinned backpacks.

• Developer
1 hour ago, Viktor234 said:

May I ask to enable the modly backpack skin for players who own a full set of any survivor skin? Even if it's somewhat ugly, it's not too bad as a survivor backpack skin.

Don't worry, we've got some plans for it in the future.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

12 hours ago, YumoS said:

cant find the toast emote in the curio cabinet under emotes.

Is not there because is one of the default ones like /dance.

Thus is available to all of us from start.

PS: dat le moment when you reply to someone, press enter, and your comment pops right after another one's almost-exactly-the-same answer; but you shrug it with a "f-it, never hurts to tell the same thing 2ice" :D

Edited by x0VERSUS1y
*le PS
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Starve italy said:

The new recipes is for ever?

I doubt. You'll need these holiday spheres to make them and these are dropped by Gingerbread pigs and wargs. After winter feast they may dissapear from the server. You should use an event mod or set the event in order to keep the features.

11 minutes ago, MrKoopa said:

Is this just for the promo?

wx.png.a3b9819b0c4c44d3722c9bbff9e54804.png

Yeah, that's just a walking cane.
latest?cb=20130410051107

9 minutes ago, axxel said:

I doubt. You'll need these holiday spheres to make them and these are dropped by Gingerbread pigs and wargs. After winter feast they may dissapear from the server. You should use an event mod or set the event in order to keep the features.

I don't see any reason they'd disappear. Gingerbread pigs already despawn on their own, but already-existing gingerbread wargs, villlages, and christmas cheer should stay year-round if it's anything like other events. My world's been going on for a couple years now, and it's got tons of winter treats, halloween candy/trinkets, and lucky gold nuggets laying around. I even sometimes make more hound whistles or tribute roasts with the leftover lucky nuggets! If anything, the problem with getting the festive meals year round is that you'd have to stockpile enough christmas cheer to last for an IRL year of playtime...

Edited by Sunset Skye
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 2019. 12. 14. at 1:37 AM, Kuro_kira said:

Custom skin backpacks won't spoil anymore and that's the best Winter's Feast gift I could have ever asked for!

At least I really hope I'm not wrong and If this is a bug, please, please Klei don't fix it.

Yep.png.0b273280e35ac3594ecc4c7f3b48ce31.png

I can even hear the sound the community market backpack price going up. Ahoy!

Thank you for this enormous improvement anyway, Klei!

Edited by HeatAndRun

So, I don't want to make this into a topic so that way it doesn't annoy people, but I got recently got the Carol emote off of Willows winter skin set. I was wondering if I needed to keep the skin set in order to keep the carol emote or I can freely weave the stuff and still have the emote?

• Like 1

Just now, Superwolfkid said:

So, I don't want to make this into a topic so that way it doesn't annoy people, but I got recently got the Carol emote off of Willows winter skin set. I was wondering if I needed to keep the skin set in order to keep the carol emote or I can freely weave the stuff and still have the emote?

You do need to keep a set if you'd like to keep the carol.

(I lost my /sleep and /yawn emotes when I accidentally unravelled my jammie set. :pensive:)

• Thanks 1