NEW Streaming Drops Available Now! (The Klaus Cap)

On 1/1/2020 at 3:03 AM, dhwriter0724 said:

How long are theses drops available for? Is it to late to get them now? 

Nowadays they don't specify the length of these drops but they usually last between a month and two, until a new one replacea it. You aren't late for Klaus Cap, go ahead and watch some drop enabled streams, there's probably still a few more weeks.

On 12/11/2019 at 8:42 PM, JoeW said:

twitchitem_beefalo_klaus.png

Hey Everybody. 

To celebrate Winter's Feast we will be dropping the new Klaus Cap on Twitch.tv starting Dec 12th! (around 11am Pacific time)

The Klaus Cap Icon (30 Minutes)

profileflair_beefalohat_klaus.png

The Klaus Cap Portrait (2 Hours)

playerportrait_bg_beefalohatklaus.png

The Klaus Cap (6 Hours)

beefalohat_klaus.png

If you haven't set up your account for twitch drops yet, check out the spoiler below:

Reveal hidden contents

Simply head on over to https://accounts.klei.com - and link your twitch account.

image.png.dae81347554324d8ba0f36d6c85976

After that just watch a streamer who has also linked their account and get those drops!

In this campaign we are offering 3 items. You can only receive one of each and once you have them all, you cannot get more until the next round of items. 

Give it to me please!

On 12/11/2019 at 8:53 PM, Frashaw27 said:

Quick question: What is it reskining?

Beefalo hat?

I’ve been watching streams on twitch and have gotten notifications saying that I’ve received the first two rewards,  but I don’t see them on the game. I checked my inventory in the main menu but I don’t see anything. Maybe I’m just blind, I don’t know. I’m also new to the game so I’m not sure what’s going on. 

Hello @Demonnx_, welcome to the forums. Can you confirm that the Twitch Account you are watching from properly has the specified "Klei Entertainment" in the Twitch Settings > Other Connections (as seen below):

connect.thumb.png.45f1371ed61d9cc69807b343e8686f90.png

While https://accounts.klei.com/account/info should also specify the Twitch Account you're supposed to watch from:

connect.png.6e9d55c558af90b9327cd5da8729e380.png

The gift should appear the same way as Daily Gifts when you first open DST right after receiving the twitch notifications.

I'd recommend the follow (as a possible workaround):

If nothing still drops after pressing Play then do the next steps bellow:

• Close DST
  • Go to Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether
  • Click drag and drop "client_log.txt" file into your next reply to this forum thread
  • OR click "choose files..." in the text editor when you make your next reply then browse for the client_log.txt file.

Your game client could be having issues communicating with the Klei Servers. Refer to this dev post:

Archived