NEW Streaming Drops Available Now! (The Klaus Cap)

1 hour ago, Ninten_Draw said:

Im new to the twitch drops, does this mean i have to watch 6 hours straight or do i just need to be there six hours after 11 am in order to receive the drop?

no and no
The hours are cumulative and doesn't matter the time you just need that the streamer have the drops activated

1 hour ago, Ninten_Draw said:

Im new to the twitch drops, does this mean i have to watch 6 hours straight or do i just need to be there six hours after 11 am in order to receive the drop?

So what you'll need to do is watch 6 collective hours of DST twitch streams. It doesn't have to be one consecutive stream or the same streamer.

7 hours ago, Pab10Suarez said:

no and no
The hours are cumulative and doesn't matter the time you just need that the streamer have the drops activated

so does that mean that when its 11 and i already have watched 6 hours of dst of someone who has drops on, itll just give me the klaus cap straight away?

4 minutes ago, Ninten_Draw said:

so does that mean that when its 11 and i already have watched 6 hours of dst of someone who has drops on, itll just give me the klaus cap straight away?

No, times reset with each new drop, so once the Klaus cap drop goes online, you'll have to watch streams for 6 hours.

2 minutes ago, Ninten_Draw said:

Well, no. You must watch an accumulated 6h (in total, not necessarily continual) STARTING FROM 11. Previous watching does not count. The streamer must have drop turned on, obviously.

9 hours ago, Ninten_Draw said:

Just 6 hour total, over the course of the next month or so

14 minutes ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

I think there is something wrong with my notifications I only found this because of people I follow comenting here rather than JoeWs starting te thread

Perhaps because it isnt pinned yet. They usually dont pin these anouncement threads right away and instead let the comments float it up. They are only pinned when the hype cools down and the thread falls down in importance at which point they are kept pinned in geneal for a loong while, before finally getting retired to the developper's log.

14 hours ago, Ninten_Draw said:

Watch 6 hours of twitch streams that have !drops enabled. If you are not sure, just ask in chat. I'm positive they'll help you. 

Also make sure it is DST streams (Or DS)

On 12/11/2019 at 10:07 PM, Ninten_Draw said:

You just need an accumulation of 6 hours. Doesn't have to be in one sitting.

Archived