feedback is accepted, but constructive criticism only please

wilson: #1 dad grill cook

willow: karen

wolfgreg: stuck his head in the grill

wx: the grill

wickerbottom: based on my grandma

woodie: larry the cable guy

wes: guy fieri

maxwell: greasy patriot uncle who wont stop talking about how much he loves his country

wigfrid: new summer look 

webber: swimming trunks to play in the slip n slide

winona: came here to watch the game

all of the other new downloadable dlc characters are the food

5deb509f4c5a6_bbqcollectioncensored.png.32604eef9eb657885bfd183e266bf16c.png

They're all beautiful, I'd appreciate a similar skin collection with funny appearances for the characters, hope Klei will be looking at this.

I'd be a Wilson main starting from now if it have this skin.

On 12/7/2019 at 4:04 AM, Kuba5565 said:

It would be nice if we could get some type of summer collection and summer event. We got events for autumn,winter and spring (kind of) but nothing for summer.

The problem is that nothing really happens during summer. There are no holidays besides the 4th of july which is specific to only one part of the world. There are just not a lot to build off of unlike halloween and christmas, that is unless you consider the day bikes start melting to be a holiday.

4 hours ago, Frashaw27 said:

The problem is that nothing really happens during summer. There are no holidays besides the 4th of july which is specific to only one part of the world. There are just not a lot to build off of unlike halloween and christmas, that is unless you consider the day bikes start melting to be a holiday.

It doesn't have to be big event just maybe something themed around summer vacations, beach themed and stuff.

I still like the idea of an area that only opens up during the summer--like, a small strip of water dries up because of the heat, and tada! now you can get to a place.  (Like the opposite version of the winter mine in Harvest Moon--the lake freezes, so you can walk on it to an area you can't normally reach.)  What would be there I don't know--new resource, special summer-only boss, new follower?  (all of the above?)  A beachy area with proper Shipwrecked-style sand and palm trees?  Of course, now that you can SAIL the ocean and it doesn't just plain block you off, it'd be harder to seperate an area...

And of COURSE the day the tires start melting is a holiday!  It's called Dear God Stay Inside If You Value Your Life Day!  :D

...Notorious

Archived