Recommended Posts

Cosheeta    290

I for one love ideas like these. Though as for bearger I think just seeing someone yawn can make a person yawn still, even when just reading the word.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Superwolfkid    999
22 minutes ago, Cosheeta said:

I for one love ideas like these. Though as for bearger I think just seeing someone yawn can make a person yawn still, even when just reading the word.

Yeah, I suppose that's reasonable enough, I thought of it as a solution for players that probably have to quickly deal with Bearger during the winter and spring and have to face its yawn as it can quickly be a nuisance and a really big problem if you get knocked out at a terrible time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cosheeta    290
7 hours ago, Superwolfkid said:

Yeah, I suppose that's reasonable enough, I thought of it as a solution for players that probably have to quickly deal with Bearger during the winter and spring and have to face its yawn as it can quickly be a nuisance and a really big problem if you get knocked out at a terrible time.

Sure isn't ideal. It does surprise me Wickerbottom isn't totally immune, bit of a miss

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mike23Ua    3134

What about when Moose/Goose honks at you causing your weapons to fly out your hand?? Will this stop that too?

it HAS to have downsides though so people aren’t just always wearing them, maybe with them on you’d be like poor Wes and Hound Attacks?? No warnings till they’re already chomping on your leg. HA HA!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Superwolfkid    999
10 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

What about when Moose/Goose honks at you causing your weapons to fly out your hand?? Will this stop that too?

it HAS to have downsides though so people aren’t just always wearing them, maybe with them on you’d be like poor Wes and Hound Attacks?? No warnings till they’re already chomping on your leg. HA HA!

I feel maybe that might be enough since, the rabbit earmuffs are mostly used for winter even though their not that good,(tier one item) and the fact it doesn't give out any armour so people will probably switch to it just to not get affected by whatever sleep inducing noise they hear and put back on their armour or other much needed equipment but your idea of not hearing hounds warnings sound interesting though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DwerBomb    6118
On 2/12/2019 at 2:40 PM, Superwolfkid said:

I'm making this really quick but I know that in dont starve hamlet Rabbit earmuffs give immunity to the queen woomants(think I spelled it right) scream attack, and I was surprised they didn't do anything else to this item in dont starve together, especially since most players will just abandon this item in total, so I thought it might need a quality of life upgrade.

Maybe for a good start players wearing the rabbit earmuffs are immune to the pan flute on pvp servers and Beargers roar since the earmuffs are so thick players wouldn't be able to hear either of them. And an extra ability to go with it, when given to creatures like pigs and bunnymen they won't panic when a boss mob screeches causing them to lose focus. What do you guys think, should the rabbit earmuffs get a well deserved buff?

Love this idea!!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now