Winter's Feast discussion

I just want them to reskin the science machine to be a Christmas Tree.. oh and a Wormwood skin decorated in Christmas Tree Decorations.

why the science machine you ask?? Isn’t that what we have to stand by to open our curio packages already? LoL

13 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Wormwood skin decorated in Christmas Tree Decorations.

Im calling it right now, Wormwood is going to get a lonesome tree kin that references Charlie Browns Christmas tree

il_570xN.1717100666_mdcy.jpg

And during his bloom he turns into a fully decorated and pined tree.

I can only hope that when Winter's Feast arrives, we will finally know which character is gonna get reworked next. And I wish it'd be Wendy, though I have my doubts. It could be a rework just like Warly - a character that wasn't even in DST originally.

I also hope we'll get a full roadmap 2020 since the latest roadmap is outdated.

About the event itself? Probably not gonna be much different. There was a datamined /toast emote, which is pretty cool. Perhaps there's gonna be a second part of snowfallen collection and this emote will be a reward for assembling a skin set?

Spoiler

anim_toast.png.c9e0d4e45938d776c3d081401

Source:

Possibly there's gonna be a loyal skin for launching the game during the event (like lantern for last year's WF or pickaxe for this year's HN)

I do believe we'll get the Snowfallen Part two this year around. They seem to be finally returning back to the incomplete skin sets as seen from Hallowed Nights and Contender sets. So, from the 10 characters without Snowfallen skins, I predict Woodie, Maxwel, Wes, Wortox, Wormwood + one other to receive skins.

5de4bd8c62827_SkinSets.thumb.png.02624c5c153fd1e2be488b5f7cfea5ad.png

They also did imply their desire to make effort to improve Winter's Feast this year around so maybe something new will be added to the event? Perhaps we'll get a permanent addition like Klaus' addition to the game. Powering up another giant with seasonal powers could be fun too, perhaps Malbatross can be turned into Articuno with icy powers.

I do not know WHAT they will add with Winters Feast for PC Players, if they even add anything New at all..

however I DO Know that this Winters Feast update for CONSOLE is supposed to bring with it the Hook, Line & Inker Update And the Pig-King Wrestling Mini-Game content along with that as well.

I have also received word that the WinterFeast lantern skin that some of us were unable to obtain while it was available last will be returning.

So even if we got nothing new at all.. THIS stuff right here is enough to make my Christmas Holidays Jolly :)

1 minute ago, minespatch said:

Not so sure. With his three forms now, I'm sure Woodie is currently on the backburner like wormwood due to the different forms.

Really? Do Woodie's forms change appearance depending on Woodie's skins? didn't notice that if true. And if not I don't think the forms should be a hindrance in front of giving him new skins.

4 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

I have also received word that the WinterFeast lantern skin that some of us were unable to obtain while it was available last will be returning.

Also very interesting, where did you hear this, because they usually give new loyal skins each event (hence new loyal skins for Valentines, Chinese New Year etc. every year)? It would be breaking the precedence for sure.

Just now, SinancoTheBest said:

Do Woodie's forms change appearance depending on Woodie's skins? didn't notice that if true. And if not I don't think the forms should be a hindrance in front of giving him new skins.

latest?cb=20150605104242

Something makes me theorize they really want to make this as a test.

50 minutes ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Really? Do Woodie's forms change appearance depending on Woodie's skins? didn't notice that if true. And if not I don't think the forms should be a hindrance in front of giving him new skins.

Also very interesting, where did you hear this, because they usually give new loyal skins each event (hence new loyal skins for Valentines, Chinese New Year etc. every year)? It would be breaking the precedence for sure.

I am not sure if I am allowed to actually post this information without getting in trouble, as it is a DM between myself and a Dev, However the skins I asked about I was told to check back during those specific seasons and I MIGHT have a chance at getting them again. 

So it’s got me rather excited in hopes that I’ll be able to obtain the Wintersfeast Lantern this year since I missed it.

5 hours ago, Prajdo said:

Call me crazy but I want more Festive Baubles.

Depends on what kind of Baubles. Baubles based on enemies like merms, spiders, or pigs, yeah. One for the Malbatross, yeah. Just random baubles, I feel as though we already have enough of those.

7 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

5de4bd8c62827_SkinSets.thumb.png.02624c5c153fd1e2be488b5f7cfea5ad.png

Industrious, Minotaur, Uncorrupted, Forlorn Doll, Hollow, Oasis Bound, Trawler, Team Player, and Abyssal are all kinda one character only skins and should be grouped together with a number of how many they have (1x, 2x, etc) Although I would really like to see more Abyssal skins with Webber getting a Dweller skin for his (please Klei I've wanted this forever)

I'm unironically excited to see how they avoid adding an Ancient Guardian adornment this year. 2016 had the first batch of adornments, 2017 added adornments for the remaining ANR bosses, and then 2018 threw a curveball with Forge and Gorge adornments. I can't wait to see what's next, maybe Lunar Island adornments + the Malbatross? Or, similar to the Forge/Gorge thing, maybe SW and Hamlet adornments to promote those DLCs and celebrate Warly and Wormwood making the leap to DST? This Winter's Feast feels unpredictable imo and I love that.

6 hours ago, Frashaw27 said:

Depends on what kind of Baubles. Baubles based on enemies like merms, spiders, or pigs, yeah. One for the Malbatross, yeah. Just random baubles, I feel as though we already have enough of those.

Well, to be honest I don't really care about their kind. I would gladly take any. Simply want even more variety.

Archived