natanstarke    187

Intetions, have fun with you guys and give artists, medics and researchers more constant Jobs. 

Mines: add a New object type that we can mine with dupe, machines specific or robô miners or even a combination of all. Mines could have a limited supply but regens each cycle some of it. 

New jobs: 

Miner/digging skill branch: can work on Mines and operate mining machines. 

Geologist/science branch: can measure The ammount of resources on Mines and upgrade mine regen ratio using a station. 

Geo-engineer/tinker branch: can construct advanced mining buildings but not work on them.

Terraformatist/artístic branch: can construct natural tile, sculptures using natural elements like dirt and also exclusive arts. 

Psychologist/medical branch: can help dupes remove negative quirks for 10 cycles after each threatment.

New psycho buildings. 

Professor/science branch:

Can use teaching tools tô improve learning, some high tier Jobs require you tô have been into classes before you can skillup them, rocket pilot and mechatronics engineer for example. 

Gym leader/medical branch: trains athletics or strenght depending on The machine The dupe uses, this bônus can surpass The normal limites by 5 points and dupes need tô revisit The Gym after 20 cycles to renew The buff. 

Dj/artístic branch: makes Music using a station, they can propagate The sound using sound boxes and wires. DJ is required for an effect tô occur called "lá gran fiesta" which needs an DJ an artist and a recreation room with The DJ station inside it. 

Musician/artístic branch**: can only be learned IF The dupe is printed with The trait musician. This dupe can play a instrument, IF you have 3 instruments and an singer you can make big Music shows. Punk wheels May happen and dupes get some injuries. Giant moral boost. 

Veterinarian/medical branch: tends critters making them Live longer. Good for more eggs. 

Geneticist/medical Plus science branch: can alter critters genetically giving them some sort of desirable trait like lay more eggs, Live longer, give more decor and so on. The gene alteration station enables this researchs and The gene altering machines for each critter variant are used tô apply those traits. 

Note: geneticists do not know how tô handle critters só a rancher is also needed. 

New decor/rec buildings:

The fountain

Spits The input liquid into The Air making fountains of várious colours. 

Picture taker. 

Is a painted canvas with various options of colours that your dupes make pose for Pictures during rec time, these pics could be used to make The normal portraits a little more customizable. 

For now that what come to my mind feel feel tô add more fun and comments guys. 

• Like 1

goboking    1,550
On 11/30/2019 at 3:46 PM, natanstarke said:

Intetions, have fun with you guys and give artists, medics and researchers more constant Jobs. 

I actually think they've done a good job of fleshing out the researchers' role in a colony.  Beyond simple research, they also act as geologists by surveying geological features and astronomers when using telescopes and virtual planetariums.  If they could get doctors and artists on this same level I would consider the job design to be in a pretty good place (for now).

One job combo you missed is a farmer + researcher = botanist = someone who can manipulate plant traits.

On 11/30/2019 at 3:46 PM, natanstarke said:

Geneticist/medical Plus science branch: can alter critters genetically giving them some sort of desirable trait like lay more eggs, Live longer, give more decor and so on. The gene alteration station enables this researchs and The gene altering machines for each critter variant are used tô apply those traits. 

This would have been a cool way to handle critter morphs, in my humble opinion.