Rhymes with Play - Hook, Line, and Inker (Return of Them Beta) Dev Cast

Episode 266 - Join the Don't starve Together dev team this Thursday, November 28th as we play and discuss the upcoming Return of Them: Hook, Line, and Inker update, currently in beta on Steam, live on Twitch.tv!

Be sure to click the follow button on the Klei Twitch channel to get alerted whenever we go live. As always, the Rhymes with Play Dev Cast is live every Thursday at 3:30 PM Pacific (11:30 PM UTC)

Where is it?
https://www.twitch.tv/kleientertainment

Use our handy widget below to see when the Dev Cast goes live in your area:

36 minutes ago, JustCrimson said:

why the **** would you hope that

Because I can? Also I really like Halloween event so that mean if Winter Feast will come today then Hallowed Nights need to be disabled. Bit obvious.

And I want to see Winter Feast in December like Winter/Christmas event. In my opinion 5-6th Dec is good date because it is one (or same) day before Saint Nicholas Day which is really important for kids in significant number of europen countries. I know for USA, Canada or other non-europe countries Saint Nicholas day can be nothing special, but will be awesome gift for Europe players too. Who would not want to get present from Saint Kleicholas under christmas tree?! :D

Archived