Horsey's fanfart thread '<'

On 11/26/2019 at 5:10 AM, HorseyTheYes said:

image.thumb.png.540fb6d7fcc91d2b560080cb2cb7f59a.png

Reminds  me of that Spider-wendy drawing I did. She looks like a adventurer there.

On 11/29/2019 at 7:37 PM, HorseyTheYes said:

WnW.thumb.png.4f6b80f6b6b4300b9b95034522c328ea.png

Nice work on this one! The shading and anatomy is spot on. If Klei gave Wurt a little nub for a tail like her older superiors, I wish they would've. Still, great of you to post this.

On 11/30/2019 at 6:38 PM, HorseyTheYes said:

winnie_the_untameable___don_t_starve_by_kittykatty123_ddgn1pw.thumb.png.9ec6e75f8fe938a738901490469558dc.png

The frog costume reminds me of that unreleased Webber skin. Interesting choice for Winnie.

On 12/2/2019 at 6:48 PM, HorseyTheYes said:

one_with_the_herd___don_t_starve_by_kittykatty123_ddg5zry.thumb.png.fdf99cd04306901187e5964d7c0215ae.png

wignie___don_t_starve_by_kittykatty123_ddgrrks.thumb.png.db0fc4827059444242ad275473445fd9.png

Perfect tone of Dont Starve. Showing the isolation but comfort of Boofs.

Self-cest, huh?:wilson_sneaky:

17 hours ago, HorseyTheYes said:

5dec11181f940_wurtnwick.thumb.png.06b463c9f6bbc38ea78ded54db71086a.png

Fankid.thumb.png.51f3240d1d66e511106f16d8b2e117cb.png

Dammit Klei, where's the daaaw emote?

Yes, Wurt is a cutie.

• Thanks 1

new pic and also a story to it

remember.thumb.png.d1952a06ab2c2f6e023812ac90fff3ad.png

William went over to the pig tailed girl who is all alone in a corner and looks like she was sulking, once there the girl looks at him, she looked sad.

"Hi little lady! Why so blue?" William questioned, The little girl looked down.

"I don't wanna talk about it." She pouted, The magician knelt down to attempt to be at her level.

"Oh dear, is my magic scaring you?" The illusionist asked, he didn't want to scare any of the children with his dark magic Totally normal magic, the child groaned.

"Of course not, Magic isn't even real!" She shook her head "No, it's just, I hate it here! I have no friends, the ladies are mean to me and..."

"And?" William responded

"And, I... keep having nightmares..." The little girl confessed, still avoiding eye contact.

William frowned, poor girl, no one should suffer like this, especially someone so young, but the magician, like most, has a trick his sleeve. William took off his top hat. "Now look, there's nothing at the bottom." He showed the girl, She gave off a look of confusion.

"Would you like to be my assistant and pull something out of it?" The illusionist grinned, she looked concerned but did what he asked, as she reached in, she something fuzzy and soft, she grabbed it and pulled it out and.

It was a stuffed bear.

"Presto!" William announced, the orphaned girl tilted her head. "This is Bernie, he must've heard you were lonely, he's a sweet bear but don't be fooled, he can't fight away at your nightmares too!" The magician giggled at his own statement, and looked like he was offering the bear, the girl pulled him fully out the hat and looked at him.

"Is-is he mine?" She questioned with her eyes sparkling, and squeezed it into a hug, he was very huggable

William smiled and nodded. "He sure is!" The magician stood up and held out his hand. "Now how about you come with me and watch me do some more magic tricks on stage?" He offered, the girl put her small onto his. "Lovely, say what is your name by the way?" He asked leading her the chairs facing the stage.

"My name is Willow!" She beamed.

"Aw, What a sweet name, my name is William Carter, but I go by Maxwell"

Edited by HorseyTheYes
  • Like 14
  • Sad 2