This never happens near your base (best cave entrance i`ve ever seen)

17 minutes ago, GetRektKids said:

One of my friends had a world that lead directly to the Labyrinth. It made it to where I killed the Ancient Gaurdian within about 5 days

Was about to say, a friend and I had a similar world gen happen where AG was about a screen and a half away from the stairs, only he was brand new to the game and I was (and still am) trash at it, so it took us a bit longer than 5 days to deal with it lol.

Definitely one of my favorite worlds ever though.

26 minutes ago, GetRektKids said:

One of my friends had a world that lead directly to the Labyrinth. It made it to where I killed the Ancient Gaurdian within about 5 days

I had one where from light bulb area you could get to the Ancient Guardian through a very small turf fusion and do skip the labyrinth entirely

Just now, LaurelWreaths said:

Is there also a fully repaired Ancient Pseudoscience nearby?

No the Metheus setpiece is on another way but luckily I got 2 rooms just after this one with broken altars, since I hammer them all the time when I've reset the ruins it's just perfect for rushing them. :)

17 minutes ago, BeeClops said:

wow, what setting did u use, standard wolrdgen? that pk location seems super wierd

Seems totally ok, the deciduous biome is next to the desert and the Moon Island... just spawned through so that's why it looks like the village it out of its original biome, happened to me a couple time and it's just great !

10 hours ago, BeeClops said:

wow, what setting did u use, standard wolrdgen? that pk location seems super wierd

I was playing  on some unmodded public servers and the wold gen was default. 

9 minutes ago, LaurelWreaths said:

No Gloomer statue for him though

Actually there was a glommer statue on the deciduous biome down below along the road.

I've had even BETTER! It leads straight into the Ancient Guardian Maze

20191112104242_1.jpg

ALSO THIS! ATRIUM BRANCH!20191112104833_1.jpg

Those 2 were very close, but we had a problem: the caves was split into 2, one side started from the AG's maze and ended in the Atrium, the other half was just mushroom forests and lightflower place.

Archived