Sign in to follow this  
Excess

Weird Werepigs whereabouts

Excess    53

So, I happened to come across 4 werepigs on the day after a full moon. Being the tough mo-fo I am, I obviously run zigzagging through the forest trying to loose them. 3 of them did, but the last one I had to put down; while enduring heroic wounds, may I add.

Two days later

Wondering through the dark, dark forest I encounter 3 little piggies, dreaming about building their houses with grass, wood and stone, so the bad wolf can't get in. What they don't understand yet is that the wolf...

post-270-13764589359652_thumb.jpg

...IS ALREADY INSIDE! DUN DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!

Ramblings aside:

I found them exactly where they stopped chasing me (which I guess was due to an incredible coincidence in which all 3 of them started hauling to the moon), asleep, and with "PIGGIES GO HOME" speech bubble permanently on display. I stayed there for a while (waiting for it to get dark and see their reaction) but eventually they woke up in the middle of the day, one by one (with seconds of difference in between) and run home.

It was weird, to say the least.

I've never seen a werepig turn back into a pig, perhaps they always fall asleep when they do?

Shadoweangel    12

I've encountered this one before, but assumed they all reverted upon the following night... I never bothered to look into it further. Methinks it be science time!

Sign in to follow this