Shadow Manipulator skin concept

Bering

First of all, your art is amazing, I get really inspired to draw when I see your work. I dig everything you've done so far, not a big fan of overfuturistic designs but everything is so well done it's hard not to be in awe.

I like when you include random items or weapons together with the characters as those really capture my attention. Any chance you could include more of them or sometimes the ones characters are holding? As separate pieces I mean.

If you allow ideas for next projects, with the current Chinese events going on, it would be nice to have Asian themed designs.

Or steampunk, why not both.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/15/2021 at 1:40 AM, Kur0u said:

Man, I miss your art stuff...

Thank you. I've had quite a lot of work and not much time for creativity. I've already forgotten that I drew them once in such quantity.
During this time, the game added skins to the shadow manipulators. And in general I do not think it is worth it to continue.

I'll think about it, maybe I'll compose other objects. For example, a skin on a Science Machine. 
But that's not for sure)

On 5/15/2021 at 10:04 AM, minespatch said:

I love the Wigfrid image, I guess you wanted to draw Wigfrid with the shells for the sake of it?

What a variety of styles, wish they existed.

Once I was drawing art and thought I could experiment with manipulators in this style=))

20-07-19.thumb.jpg.004f23fb607b382bfc7be3566dfe0520.jpg

• Like 5
  • GL Happy 1

On 5/24/2021 at 8:01 AM, minespatch said:

Pearl looks so round here! It's adorable!

Ah neat, so this art was done last year? Looks like a continuation of the Wigfrid portrait.

I drew this after the "She Sells Sea Shells" update.
Unfortunately, that's when our favorite art streamers with Jesse stopped(

• Sad Dupe 1

You have wonderful art and I wish I could leave a heart on each piece, but I will spare you the notification spam, haha. I really like how calm Wigfrid looks in this one, she's just enjoying the sea shell chimes.

• Thanks 1

More seashells to the seashell god!V2 =)
Wilson Davy Jones style
• Shadow Manipulator (v29). ahaha. They won't let me go=).
• Night Light
• Moon Dial
• Scaled Furnace

Wilson was drawn by me a year ago as one of the characters in the illustration for the Halloween Nights event. (I'll attach it to the hidden content). Here he goes perfectly with the nautical theme and seashells.
A girlfriend of mine asked me to draw this.

Spoiler

Hallowin-KLEI.thumb.jpg.3a5af5bde25b381b9e1834a4ccc81a98.jpg

Shadow Manipulator_v29.jpg

• Like 8
  • GL Happy 1