Automation sound too dim

I am currently constructing a musical instrument using automation sound the problem is the sound fade too qucikly even a few blocks further away you cant not hear them at all.Also the highest pitch I can find is 2093.3Hz which is C7 on a piano.Can we make them louder and extend to another octave??

20191123203748_1.jpg

Even a minor improve in the musical fuction will open a whole new world.It is much more interesting than adding a few made ready to use decorations or machines,I dont think the dev team really get that part. Too many boring things were added some good stuff removed : (. Anyway my current project has a keyboard play 44 different tones and I even program it to play a music for about 4mins.Unfortunately it doesn't work on the new recreation upgrade,I have to role back to the LU build.And modding is not a good option it feels like cheating,everything has to work within the game limit

• Developer
On 04/12/2019 at 7:40 PM, shadow_wxh said:

Finally project completed!:D YEAH\(^o^)/

20191204071931_1.jpg

This looks unbelievable!

Do you have a video of it working, or would you mind sending a save over? We'd love to hear it.

Your concerns are heard -- and as are yours, @SharraShimada -- by the way!

<iframe src="//player.bilibili.com/player.html?aid=78037533&page=1" scrolling="no" border="0" frameborder="no" framespacing="0" allowfullscreen="true"> </iframe>

Here, Let's check this out.Now the problem as I described it dosen't work in the new releases(later than LU version) anymore.Also I need someone to show me how to copy and paste filter and buffer gates with its time settings together,since there are few hundreds of these in each map,input numbers maunually for each one everytime would be a nightmare.Anyone who help me address any of these problem get the sav file. @alexkuzmov @jambell

Archived