Sign in to follow this  
Kevin

[Experimental Update] - 381957

pacovf    592
On 11/22/2019 at 6:51 PM, Kevin said:

• Started work on Sal-the-npc for reasons.

Ok, let's open bets. I'm giving 2:1 odds on Rook having the option to kill Sal in Grout Bog.

Spoiler

Ok, after some digging in the compendium, I'm betting on Rook trying to get Sal and the 3rd character to "support" him.

Edited by pacovf
  • Haha 2

TF3    74
7 hours ago, Kevin said:

Remove sparky's old custom negotiation so that he will receive the spark baron core argument.

Havent negotiated with Jeol yet but have you guys checked to make sure he also doesnt have this issue?

Therlun    22
11 hours ago, Kevin said:

Add "aggressive" negotiation status card if you attack someone (fight in non-self defense).

Currently aggressive gets added by a lot of fights where you do fight in self defence. Including getting attacked by a pack of dogs and being mugged by bandits in random travel events (no negotiation option, just "defend yourself").

I got five aggressive cards in my latest run and I feel only one was justified.

• Like 1

Kevin    1,258

Oops. I had assumed that I had properly marked up the which fights were defensive. 

It was a poor assumption. :)

Should be mostly fixed now. If you notice any particular fights that don't seem like fair aggressives, please f8 them.

Also, i fixed the description of aggressive - it should give apprehensive, not wary.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Kevin    1,258

Haha. I saw that report and the build number that was behind mine and was worried someone was getting really frustrated. Glad you saw the note in the forum. :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

the agressive card is in its infancy, and i mean it has NO idea what it wants to be in the future

it borrows the agitation card design, it says it gives a wary, but it really gives an apprehensive, and the apprehensive argument borrows from the appropriated argument.