Sign in to follow this  
Ellilea

Game gives error post-upgrade, every time at the exact same moment. With and without mods.

Ellilea    779

EDIT: Apparently it's a problem related to the new upgrade and doesn't affect just my game so my mod setup and whatever is not important here. Phew! :p

Symptoms:

- game always crashes at the exact same moment (about a minute from where I saved, I tried to catch it close for easy debugging)

- there is an error message with mods, and a black hole ate my game screen without mods

- if black hole screen doesn't appear, it looks like a neverending game lag. Dupes are invisible (if they weren't focused when bug hits)/frozen in place continuing their animation if they were

- error also displays missing mods/changed mod order message when loading any save and mod configuration being the exact same as before. This started happening a touch later (one or two reloads) than the error. No idea if it's a hint but maybe.

I am attaching the save game very close to the crash moment.

Also validated Steam ONI files and nothing popped up, everything validated successfully.

ImpendingDoom Cycle 392.sav

Edited by Ellilea

Ellilea    779

All right, on it, I'll post it there too. Initially I thought it was something on my end and hoped some kind folks would help me debug so I posted here.

Edited by Ellilea

Ellilea    779
8 hours ago, Gurgel said:

Mine just got fixed with the new patch.

I just checked and sadly I'm still getting crashes :(

klei.ruby    225

Just in case others don't check the bug tracker, the crashes related to the sparkle streaker have been fixed and a hotfix will be live soon!

• Thanks 1