ADM

We have Squids now, but where is Ink ?

Lbphero    1,088

I like very much the idea of using ink n stuff to write down stuff on your map, i absolutely hate the idea of splitting the map into ocean/land maps. Just sort of pointless, maps already cover the ocean

• Like 3

Bering    573

I think it's time to inject paint. For example, to color your Beefalo and not mix it up with another. I like the idea of advanced cartography. The idea of using the Malbatross Feather is great! A new meaning will appear to look for this restless bird.

• Like 3

minespatch    67,500
On 11/20/2019 at 7:09 PM, ADM said:

cartographerdesk.png.021874260ebd2e402f9012a74a23f5ab.pngink.png.35c6bdf4ff5c21b425c07242ec501c79.png = Imagine having the ability to place your maps on the Cartographer's Desk, and then using your Quill to actually write some stuff on it.

I'd love this!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Nolgore    108

We have Squids now, but where is base?

In all seriousness, I'd love the ability to add map markers. I don't think I've seen anyone even build the Cartographer's Desk in a public game, anything to make it more appealing to use would be a big plus.

• Like 4

Mike23Ua    2,964

Would be hilarious if you could catch a squid while fishing and then it spits Ink in your eye, the Ink blots up your screen so you can barely see to fight and it’s pheromones attract hostile fish like Sharks, Electrical Eel or Jelly Fish. HAHAHA!! That would be epic.

Also Ink would be used to craft pen with.

• Like 1

Slagger    416

How about making colored ink? So we can color our faces like forge, so it's will fix the problem of same characters in one game. 

Lammarr    1,750
Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, Slagger said:

How about making colored ink? So we can color our faces like forge, so it's will fix the problem of same characters in one game. 

Skins exists and putting your mouse over someone and/or examining to see their name is not really something that hard or time wasting to do.

Same characters aren't a problem.

Edited by Lammarr