Any mod for alarm?

There are many situations in game, I like to be informed. No pacu eggs in crowding pool, or boiler overheated to near magma temperature, or CO2 raise to sleeping rooms, etc.

And there are lot of ways to automate detection of such situations, but there are now simple ways to alarm player.

Of course we can use automation to close couple of doors to raise water level and submerge some building, and as result get notification about it. But possibly someone already create a mod for such device?

Device to send standard player notification, like "Starvation", controlled by in-game automation signal

2 hours ago, Prince Mandor said:

There are many situations in game, I like to be informed. No pacu eggs in crowding pool, or boiler overheated to near magma temperature, or CO2 raise to sleeping rooms, etc.

And there are lot of ways to automate detection of such situations, but there are now simple ways to alarm player.

Of course we can use automation to close couple of doors to raise water level and submerge some building, and as result get notification about it. But possibly someone already create a mod for such device?

Device to send standard player notification, like "Starvation", controlled by in-game automation signal

I suggest you to post your request into dedicated forum :

https://forums.kleientertainment.com/forums/forum/204-oxygen-not-included-mods-and-tools/

By the way, this one is already existing :

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1728587598&searchtext=alarm

On 11/21/2019 at 3:54 AM, Gurgel said:

Personally, I am still thinking of having some dedicated, locked up dupe that gets drowned when an alert is needed. 

After some experiments, I think I have found a viable solution. See my posting about "The Fryer".

Archived