Sign in to follow this  
SR17740

Charlie Inspired costume

bruhmoment23    7583

Honestly this looks magnificent. I respect your dedication and hard work you're putting into this. I'm guessing you have your very own sewing machine and everythings done by you. May i ask if there were any real life costs for this? For example buying needed Fabric and stuff like that?

Edited by bruhmoment23
  • Like 1

SR17740    354

JPEG_20200524_140619.jpgDecided to add a gold ribbon around the tail-skirt seam (currently not sewn on yet in photo) but what do you guys think?

• Like 3

SR17740    354

Haven't updated you guys in a while so here's a huge update! JPEG_20200706_163820.thumb.jpg.07e9517fa93e72d7e1fbc8b16d3e74cb.jpg

^This is the coat so far, pinned up and on form, (it doesn't have it's tails yet but don't worry)

20200630_121916.thumb.jpg.88c889fb7064fa0a8d6f0a0c016bbdc1.jpg

^This is some of the symbols laid out on the tails

On 5/29/2020 at 10:09 AM, minespatch said:

Are you going to wear this once you get the chance?

You bet

On 4/14/2020 at 12:47 AM, bruhmoment23 said:

Honestly this looks magnificent. I respect your dedication and hard work you're putting into this. I'm guessing you have your very own sewing machine and everythings done by you. May i ask if there were any real life costs for this? For example buying needed Fabric and stuff like that?

I do have my own machine, and most of it (like 95%, is done by me, the parts that aren't are the machine embroidery and that) and yes! There is a very expensive project so far :'D I'm coming up to <$250 at least so far, I do have a full price list as well but that's not including all the extra stuff that didn't get used 

• Like 4

minespatch    96105

With the leather type quality, it resembles something a cenobyte would wear in Hellbound. The tails are very interesting.

• Like 1

hexRelay    211

Ohhh my goody, goody gracious! This is all so cool! I love the design and the skirt's already come out so amazing! --I swear, I take two steps onto this forum and I'm being overwhelmed by the talent of you people.

I wish you all the best of luck on this project! It'll turn out magnificent no matter what, I'm certain, but the less frustrating bumps in the road, the better!

• Like 1

SR17740    354
On 7/15/2020 at 3:46 PM, redrosequack said:

Ohhh my goody, goody gracious! This is all so cool! I love the design and the skirt's already come out so amazing! --I swear, I take two steps onto this forum and I'm being overwhelmed by the talent of you people.

I wish you all the best of luck on this project! It'll turn out magnificent no matter what, I'm certain, but the less frustrating bumps in the road, the better!

Thank you!! I'm wearing the due date for my project so the stress is starting to mount (and I'm looking more and more like my profile picture every day lmao) so it means so much to continually get compliments and that on this :D

• Like 3

SR17740    354
On 7/29/2020 at 1:18 PM, CameoAppearance said:

Is that the Ancient Herald?

Nope, it was the shadow rook and bishop from the chess pieces boss fight.
I got rid of it anyways so ._.

• Like 2

SR17740    354

image.thumb.png.d4c11ef3fa372edb9d372c702bbb2aae.png

Alternate design! Cause of time constraints (+covid) I've had to cut a few corners, mainly making the collar and cuffs less interesting, I've also separated the chest cover and collar as well, it's unfortunate but what can you do.

• Like 3