Ardcrumb

what did the beard777 do?

Ardcrumb    86

I was browsing Maxwell memes when I saw a meme comparing james bucket to the beard 777 and I was wondering what he did to get such hate?

• Like 3

Ardcrumb    86
11 minutes ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

While we're some what on the subject, can we stop with repetitive sexual innuendos in every video at almost every opportunity? It's not just the beard. You're ALL guilty of it. 

I fully agree with that too, it just gets tiring and is just a crutch

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

NormalPinkerton    1,071
56 minutes ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

While we're some what on the subject, can we stop with repetitive sexual innuendos in every video at almost every opportunity? It's not just the beard. You're ALL guilty of it. 

What? Can someone explain what is this about? Are people making innuendos at his comment section?

• Like 1

NSAiswatchingus    2,095
53 minutes ago, NormalPinkerton said:

What? Can someone explain what is this about? Are people making innuendos at his comment section?

I'm not gonna pin exact moments in each video, but it's like there's a DST youtuber innuendo cheat sheet. Silk or webs is always "sticky stuff". Anything with tentacles is hentai. There's more but those are the most egregious I hear all the time. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

FabopFrankie    1,613

I don't really have much of a problem with him (despite the fact that I made the meme) but he's just...taaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllkkkkkks llliiiiiiiiikkkkkkkeee thhhiissssssssss. And I forgot in which thread I saw it, but in one of his videos he made a "slaughter house" and I found a thread for that exact same slaughter house, pretty sure it was a "share your funny images" thread or something like that, but if he did get the idea from there and didn't credit, that's just not chill. Other than stolen content and wayyyyyy too long videos to explain something that takes like maybe 2 minutes tops, I guess you could learn a few things from him, so he's just ok.

• Like 1

__IvoCZE__    6,295

He makes his videos long and slow to the point of you speeding up the video to 1.5x the speed would make it still possible to understand, like 3 10 minute videos about autumn? alrighte, I could say that its a special strategy or a noob-mediocre-pro guides except...

Spoiler

He tells a new player to kill deerclops with almost no gear-levels of misdirection

but what I can't undestand is a whole 10+ minute video about MOLEWORMS, longer than a video about Wormwood, oh wait, there's two more videos about him.

Then after he got flamed he blamed it on his actual long term audience for his downfall on twitch (no crap, people stopped watching him after what he did)

After that Lakurion (A person Beard stole some ideas from too,also no longer my epic friend) chose to commit cringe moment post Wortox NSFW in Beard's discord, luckily a moderator banned him, after 5 or so hours Beard arrived and for no reason at all, banned me and said moderator.

I love myself some beardrama

Edited by __IvoCZE__
  • Like 2