Sign in to follow this  
Kevin

[Experimental Update] - 379291

s5unaMe    106
1 hour ago, Kevin said:

Our December update will the first couple of days of the new character. We've been working on his card and mechanics and story for a couple of months in secret. He has all new cards for both types of encounter, a new map, new locations, quests, events, and npcs. I can't wait to share it!

So I can hardly wait to play it!

You are geniuses guys!

ArtixBot    149

Just discovered this, but if you go to the credits screen (from options), since it spawns random NPCs in the left side and some of the new character's NPCs are in the compendium, they spawn in the credits screen (sometimes)!

This also crashes the game if an unimplemented NPC spawns in.

Edited by ArtixBot
  • Like 2

TF3    194

When was this event implemented? Hadnt gotten it before, and was unfortunate enough to get it day 1. gameoveritems.thumb.png.04965468dfe7b86a7407daa88a64d1ca.png

She got the items from my previous run and is selling them back to me, Boss items sell for a ton of shills. Died previous run btw.

Edited by TF3
  • Like 2

Kevin    3944
10 minutes ago, TF3 said:

When was this event implemented? Hadnt gotten it before, and was unfortunate enough to get it day 1. gameoveritems.thumb.png.04965468dfe7b86a7407daa88a64d1ca.png

She got the items from my previous run and is selling them back to me, Boss items sell for a ton of shills. Died previous run btw.

Oh that one. I think that’s from just after rise and shine. 

9 hours ago, ArtixBot said:

Just discovered this, but if you go to the credits screen (from options), since it spawns random NPCs in the left side and some of the new character's NPCs are in the compendium, they spawn in the credits screen (sometimes)!

This also crashes the game if an unimplemented NPC spawns in.

Thanks for the find. The crash should be fixed now. 

• Thanks 1

s5unaMe    106
1 hour ago, TF3 said:

When was this event implemented? Hadnt gotten it before, and was unfortunate enough to get it day 1. 

Haven't seen this encounter ever. О_о

• Like 1