What does “Did you hear that” mean

Okay so I just got Don’t starve yesterday and I was playing for a while, but then when it was about to be night, Wilson kept saying “Did you hear that?” and I put on my headphones and there were weird grunty noises, kinda pig like? I got really scared so I just stopped playing. Does anyone know what this means and what I should do? Also I left the game pretty much a second before it turned night.

On 11/9/2019 at 4:01 PM, mahju462 said:

Okay so I just got Don’t starve yesterday and I was playing for a while, but then when it was about to be night, Wilson kept saying “Did you hear that?” and I put on my headphones and there were weird grunty noises, kinda pig like? I got really scared so I just stopped playing. Does anyone know what this means and what I should do? Also I left the game pretty much a second before it turned night.

Its just hounds. nothing to be afraid of

The sound is an alert of the hound wave. Every now and then you will be facing with a herd of hounds in this game, their main goal is nothing but kill you and make your gaming full of anxiety excitement and fun. 

Archived