Best Webber Skin? [POLL]

Best Webber Skin?  

213 members have voted

1. 1. Which Webber skin do you think is the best?

• The Roseate
    • The Triumphant
    • The Survivor
    • Guest of Honor
    • Webilisk
    • The Snowfallen
    • The Gladiator
    • The Magmatic
    • The Victorian
    • The Rebel

1 hour ago, Canis said:

That's... uh...

…An acquired taste?

That's not webber, its the Lorax.

I'm not a fan of this skin at all, same for the rest of the skin pack. A lot of their recent skins have felt very.... cheap. The face really should have got some tweaks instead of just being slapped on from default webber. And the spider legs coming from his head are all to similar to his magma set, which I'm also not a fan of. His face also feels like it.... I dont know? Doesn't fit on his body....? I'm usually not a fan of the sets that totally break character and their themes. That's why I usually end up liking the forge, survivor, goh, and triumphant skins best. This one just feels... out of place, like a lot of their skins recently. 

14 minutes ago, Kuba5565 said:

Different people have different opinions, i like his snowfallen skin he looks like a cute little snowball.

yeah i know im just surprised because its one of the few webber skins from my near 100% collection of them that i've actually considered unravelling, thats how much i don't like it, so im dumbfounded to find out that that's his most popular skin

on another note why is webber's roseate skin literally just his survivor skin

dontstarve_steam_hrj0DmxID8.png.b7b7de65cbb78a1a27ac760d96ba7a6a.pngdontstarve_steam_xDRmwno2qZ.png.0460865e4c755cc01bb4389c241e28c7.png

9 hours ago, Crimson Chin said:

That's not webber, its the Lorax.

I'm not a fan of this skin at all, same for the rest of the skin pack. A lot of their recent skins have felt very.... cheap. The face really should have got some tweaks instead of just being slapped on from default webber. And the spider legs coming from his head are all to similar to his magma set, which I'm also not a fan of. His face also feels like it.... I dont know? Doesn't fit on his body....? I'm usually not a fan of the sets that totally break character and their themes. That's why I usually end up liking the forge, survivor, goh, and triumphant skins best. This one just feels... out of place, like a lot of their skins recently. 

Which skin the "goh" one? 

6 hours ago, lbphero said:

on another note why is webber's roseate skin literally just his survivor skin

dontstarve_steam_hrj0DmxID8.png.b7b7de65cbb78a1a27ac760d96ba7a6a.pngdontstarve_steam_xDRmwno2qZ.png.0460865e4c755cc01bb4389c241e28c7.png

Roseate used to be a Tencent (ugh) exclusive, which...iirc players just had automatically on that platform?
Shared things in common with other skins that those players couldn't really get as a result. Was also made around the same time.

35 minutes ago, maradyne said:

Roseate used to be a Tencent (ugh) exclusive, which...iirc players just had automatically on that platform?
Shared things in common with other skins that those players couldn't really get as a result. Was also made around the same time.

But... Tencent didn't have access to GoH (iirc), not Survivor.

Archived