Carl_Jackson    13

So, Today I've realised after brutally murdering my clone coloners that my printed Colony is running low on NoCarbonDiOxide and were quite literally dying. So I thought that they're ******* stupid and they're not supplying the plant destroyer thingy, so i looked at it. Alas, no Algae... what now?... I can't seem to find any on my map (playing on a diffrent rock start point), what do I do?

Then it hit me... like sand falling onto a printed dude.
I'll just use slime! I said to my self, feeling smart for once in my life.
but alas, another problem hits. Algae  made from this piece of crap machine makes it so full of slimelung that my grandmother is currently lying on the floor in the kitchen, screaming for help.
If only there was a device that could have prevented this ********...

Basically what I'm saying is, I need algae, and there isn't a machine that does it right, because there's only one machine, and it sucks ass.

My idea was to create another machine that would use eg. Feltilizer and a bit of water to create algae and lets say... natural gas?
it needs filtration medium (aka sand as they call it) and does(n't?) take piping.

what do you think?
here's a "thing" totally not related to this topic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MJ-RuNYILo

• Haha 1

Soul-Burn    14

It's full of slimelung if it had slimelung when you dug it. You can disinfect it with chlorine. Specifically an ore scrubber makes it easy. You can also make clean slime using pufts.

Carl_Jackson    13
11 hours ago, Soul-Burn said:

It's full of slimelung if it had slimelung when you dug it. You can disinfect it with chlorine. Specifically an ore scrubber makes it easy. You can also make clean slime using pufts.

I don't like slime, it's disgusting

Sasza22    2,139

Well there is a building that will remove the slimelung or algae from slime when a dupe carrying it passes by. The problem is that it sucks. It removes only like 70% and the slimelung just repopulates on the slime so you need to put 2 in a row and 2 more if more than 2 dupes pick some at a time.

This is why it`s best to put your algae distillers in a chlorine room. It will disinfect everything at once.