Seero

Wx78 Rework ideas and Brainstorming.

Bluegeist    1,390

I've tried to play WX, but what really turns me off is the gear eating thing. I hate feeling like I'm wasting them on myself when they can be used to build stuff, also how some are lost forever when you die (which I do a lot x-x). Also, I don't play public worlds, but I've heard that WX players get kicked on the spot because of griefing by eating gears and that makes me sad. Basically, the gear-eating is an artifact of a single player game that doesn't work well when playing with others. I wouldn't mind if they completely remove it.

They could replace it with a similar mechanic like that module mod, which would be exciting gameplay wise and lore wise. What would WX have to go through to justify such a change? Like how the moon getting more powerful explains Woodie's additional transformations.

• Like 2

Seero    787
3 minutes ago, Bluegeist said:

I've tried to play WX, but what really turns me off is the gear eating thing. I hate feeling like I'm wasting them on myself when they can be used to build stuff, also how some are lost forever when you die (which I do a lot x-x). Also, I don't play public worlds, but I've heard that WX players get kicked on the spot because of griefing by eating gears and that makes me sad. Basically, the gear-eating is an artifact of a single player game that doesn't work well when playing with others. I wouldn't mind if they completely remove it.

They could replace it with a similar mechanic like that module mod, which would be exciting gameplay wise and lore wise. What would WX have to go through to justify such a change? Like how the moon getting more powerful explains Woodie's additional transformations.

I think some modules should require gears to craft because that just makes sense but maybe it's time we should be able to craft gears? Maybe Wx78 can craft gears at an expensive cost. it provides an alternative to ruins raiding. Which already rewards you with a ton of gears.

Also I just got a new idea, what if we not only had modules, but an upgraded version of them only craftable with ruins loot/at a pseudo station? Would really fit because currently Wx78 is actually extremely adept at raiding the ruins, given all the problems I mentioned for him, this is the thing he does the best, better then wolfgang maybe

Edited by Seero
  • Like 2

Kuro_kira    39

I think instead of taking damage from rain he should get a speed decrease, the fear of every WX main perhaps? Avoid getting wet at all costs. 10% decrease in speed when just a bit wet, 20% at half meter and 30% at full meter. Something like a rust getting his limbs all clunky.

• Like 3

Seero    787
1 hour ago, Kuro_kira said:

I think instead of taking damage from rain he should get a speed decrease, the fear of every WX main perhaps? Avoid getting wet at all costs. 10% decrease in speed when just a bit wet, 20% at half meter and 30% at full meter. Something like a rust getting his limbs all clunky.

ooooo That sounds really dangerous, but instead of that what if the stats that he upgraded decreased when he's wet? because people might (unlikely) not do a speed-based build. For instance if you get wet where you have a lot of damage upgrades, those damage upgrades will start to give less damage, because .7x speed modifier seems fitting but I think it might be too much.

This should be counterable however, maybe an upgrade that allows you too glow? it could cost lightbulbs.

Edited by Seero

Seero    787
3 hours ago, Borba said:

""with a quick google search (and common sense) that foods that are stale/spoiled give off less nutrients".

Methane gas?☺️

Do you mean methane gas as a sort of fuel for Wx78? I'm a tad bit confused.