Unbelievable life stories page

Weavilemeinfep

I sorta want to make a page on things that happened in life that, after a few weeks, months, or even years, just makes you go "Wow, What the hell was i thinking on doing THAT?

I'd say my most "Why the heck did i do that" story has to be the time i went to six flags with my class, Now i was in a little bit of a prizey mood, you know, i actually brought my CS:GO wallet and got a bunch of Quarters for the arcade machines, Now, i'm sure it was like near the end of the school year, not sure if it was in high school or middle school, but i went to a school where its both middle and high school, so it isn't really the main point of this,

The buses got to six flags, and it was fun-ish, now i remember what i got, I was also susceptible to peer pressure, but not the drug kind, just the questionable intellect kind as i got a bag of sour gummy rocks and a 5 hour energy, i remember it so much because of what happens further on,

i was having an OK time, i played a few games, rode a few rides, but then, the adrenaline (or in this case) joy high ran off, i didn't really feel like riding other rides, and i didn't have any quarters left, heck, i didn't have any MONEY left, i think, and worst of all, i didn't really feel like riding any roller coasters, even though i went on what could be considered a roller coaster, but it spins, and another spinny ride that i cant really remember, long story short, i was kinda a hypocrite, and lunch was pretty eh, i mean, grilled chicken? not judging it too harshly but really? so i left six flags without getting my hand stamped...

Without getting my hand stamped...

WITHOUT GETTING MY HAND STAMPED

i didn't get my hand stamped because i was thinking i was being edgy or something? but anyway, i had to survive on water and i even used the empty 5 hour energy bottle as a makeshift canteen, didn't hold that much water but still, better than nothing,

Now while i was trying to survive, and eventually i got some shelter on the buses, What I didn't know was that the rest of the people were looking for me, but i could have sworn i thought i told someone, but then again it was kinda far back so idunno, long story short, they found me, and everything is still fine,

as for recent stories, the most recent is that i tried to sign up for an account on the klei shop, but i accidentally put | in it, not sure how, but i did it, im hoping to get it fixed so i get the email to my original email but yeah,

and for a not so recent but not so far back story, i was feeling hungry for something, so i decided to make 2 burritos with mozzarella cheese, only problem, my dad kinda broke the microwave trying to bake a potato with tinfoil on, Now i'm no Gordon Ramsey or Gordon Freeman. but im not sure you are supposed to microwave a potato with tinfoil in,

Convinced a furry friend to wear his dragon suit and drive up to Taco Bell while me and another friend did the ordering, acting like nothing at all was out of the ordinary and I discreetly recorded the affair.
To reiterate, the dragon was driving.

The clerk about died of laughter at the window.
For some reason I never ended up grabbing a copy of that video.

I'm good with kids, so I supervised a summer camp once.
...a religious summer camp, for kids a few years younger than me at the time.

Between activities, games, light pranking, planting the seeds of rebellion and convincing my group that I could control the PA system with a small onyx rock and my mind, I incidentally broke my sunglasses.
By throwing them at a child after they drenched me with a hose.
Pretty fun experience all around.

Oh, and I got lost in

didneyz.jpg

once, when I was like...4.
Well, technically lost.
I was just chilling on a bridge.
And I wasn't taken away by the staff to perform in the It's A Small World setup like some enslaved performer gremlin. Lucky me.
I specifically remember laughing hysterically on the Tower Of Terror elevator ride thing while all the adults were screaming.

...not sure I can tell the other story that comes to mind without being hunted down by the authorities, haha.

heck.png

When I was like 3 or 4, I was running around my old house. A family member had their boat or something on our driveway and the fam were helping wash it since it was dirty or something. Me, being the toddler I was, was bouncing off the walls and, well, being a toddler, despite my parents constantly telling me to sit down in the front doorway. When they told me to go back, I was up and around like 10 seconds later. When nobody is looking, I wandered to the side of the house, which was cluttered with weeds and stuff that went up to my toddler-sized waist. I was running, and then I fell in a hole that I didn't know existed in my backyard. It felt like I took a dive in a swimming pool or something.

Turns out, it was an open septic tank, or sewage thing, or whatever. Long story short, I got covered head to toe in poop, and my OCD-crippled mom was having muscle spasms around me for the next week, despite several showers and hose-downs.

I once stapled one of my index fingers in kindergarden.

I've also been told that, one time while I was having a fit on the old kitchen floor of my old house, and I had hit my head on it once, and then realized it was hard and rolled onto the nearby carpet.

So enter GNO a week ago, attending a press conference of the biggest convention for otakus, gamers, cosplayers etc. in the Visayas region. I'm excitedly waiting and hoping for good stuff like merch, who the artists will be, et cetera.

And I learn that there's going to be a Smash Tournament in the convention

I'm SUPER excited to get thrashed as Rosalina and Luma bec I don't even own a switch and only know abt Smash because I'm super obsessed about it to the point that i've made it a life goal to even just play a few games of smash, and this excitedness leaves me bereft of rational thought for a scant forty-five minutes or more. To the point that I accidentally introduce myself with the wrong position during an interview with fellow media men, and screw up an organization's name for our news report.

But it doesn't end there - when i'm on public transport later, on the way back to our base of operations, i notice that I my phone is missing in action, leading me to assume I left it in the venue, and we're nearly already a hundred meters away from it.

I hurriedly leap out of the public transport in a panic - smack onto a concrete-layer's wet concrete, leaving a massive, unshapely divot in his perfectly sculpted work.

I hastily apologize, and by the time I've returned to the place I'm out of breath and dignity.

And my phone isn't there. I scramble around, and suddenly i find my phone... neatly tucked into a cranny of the clearbook in my bag.

And the cherry on top? The preliminary schedule for the Smash event overlaps with an urgent meeting from one of the organizations i'm in so I can't go XD

Ohhhh man. I feel like I've got 100 great stories but few I can share with a younger audience. 

Here's a wild one that's still on the clean side. My senior year of highschool I was in a fairly popular pop/hardcore band and had signed us up to play our school's annual Fight for the Cure event to raise money for cancer. 4 bands with members from our school get to play 3 songs each on a stage set up in the cafeteria. Most of the time, the students in the bands get friends and family to show up to support. Since my band had some local cred we had around 200 people show up to see us play. All paying an entry fee that goes to a cancer research foundation $$$. 

Well, the school was NOT prepared to handle a crowd of that size in any way. My band was on last and the crowd was pretty unruly as this point. The school had made it explicitly clear that there was to be zero moshing, but by the end of our first song the school was unable to enforce that rule. 

I couldn't see from on stage but apparently the vice principal had been trampled in the ruckus and the armed police officer providing security had to pull him out. Parent chaperones are trying to pull kids out of the chaos but there's just too many bodies pushing against each other. There's a full on riot happening, but from my perspective everything looks like a normal hardcore show. 

As we're starting the last song, the Student Council president makes their way to thr front of the stage and is screaming at me to shut it down. Unfortunately, he made it just in time to get a face full of me spit spraying water into the crowd. He retreats back manages to get the power pulled to the speakers during our last breakdown. The crowd slows the moshing, except two guys are actually fighting in the crowd. Teacher, parents, and admins are working to disperse the crowd. Lights come up. A student organizer rushed the stage screaming and berating our confused band.

We quickly packed everything up and unloaded it out of a back door to our van. The weekend passes and I get through my entire Monday of classes until 7th hour when I get called to the principal's office...

I get to the office and all the staff there looks pissed. I stride into the principal's office and I'm informed that I'm being given Out of School Suspension for a week for, and I quote, "inciting a riot". My mom was thankfully at the show and saw how the entire thing played out. I was in no trouble at home for it, AND my girlfriend and the time just so happen to have O.S.S. for a week too. I spent the entire week playing Left4Dead 2 online and hanging out with her. Not a bad punishment for what got to become a legendary moment at our school. 

Rock-N-Roll baby!

16 hours ago, Canis said:

When I was like 3 or 4, I was running around my old house. A family member had their boat or something on our driveway and the fam were helping wash it since it was dirty or something. Me, being the toddler I was, was bouncing off the walls and, well, being a toddler, despite my parents constantly telling me to sit down in the front doorway. When they told me to go back, I was up and around like 10 seconds later. When nobody is looking, I wandered to the side of the house, which was cluttered with weeds and stuff that went up to my toddler-sized waist. I was running, and then I fell in a hole that I didn't know existed in my backyard. It felt like I took a dive in a swimming pool or something.

Turns out, it was an open septic tank, or sewage thing, or whatever. Long story short, I got covered head to toe in poop, and my OCD-crippled mom was having muscle spasms around me for the next week, despite several showers and hose-downs.

i guess you could say that you accidently got into some crap?

8 hours ago, Xenologist said:

I once stapled one of my index fingers in kindergarden.

I've also been told that, one time while I was having a fit on the old kitchen floor of my old house, and I had hit my head on it once, and then realized it was hard and rolled onto the nearby carpet.

Oof, i know how stapling your fingers feels like, 

3 minutes ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

Ohhhh man. I feel like I've got 100 great stories but few I can share with a younger audience. 

Here's a wild one that's still on the clean side. My senior year of highschool I was in a fairly popular pop/hardcore band and had signed us up to play our school's annual Fight for the Cure event to raise money for cancer. 4 bands with members from our school get to play 3 songs each on a stage set up in the cafeteria. Most of the time, the students in the bands get friends and family to show up to support. Since my band had some local cred we had around 200 people show up to see us play. All paying an entry fee that goes to a cancer research foundation $$$. 

Well, the school was NOT prepared to handle a crowd of that size in any way. My band was on last and the crowd was pretty unruly as this point. The school had made it explicitly clear that there was to be zero moshing, but by the end of our first song the school was unable to enforce that rule. 

I couldn't see from on stage but apparently the vice principal had been trampled in the ruckus and the armed police officer providing security had to pull him out. Parent chaperones are trying to pull kids out of the chaos but there's just too many bodies pushing against each other. There's a full on riot happening, but from my perspective everything looks like a normal hardcore show. 

As we're starting the last song, the Student Council president makes their way to thr front of the stage and is screaming at me to shut it down. Unfortunately, he made it just in time to get a face full of me spit spraying water into the crowd. He retreats back manages to get the power pulled to the speakers during our last breakdown. The crowd slows the moshing, except two guys are actually fighting in the crowd. Teacher, parents, and admins are working to disperse the crowd. Lights come up. A student organizer rushed the stage screaming and berating our confused band.

We quickly packed everything up and unloaded it out of a back door to our van. The weekend passes and I get through my entire Monday of classes until 7th hour when I get called to the principal's office...

I get to the office and all the staff there looks pissed. I stride into the principal's office and I'm informed that I'm being given Out of School Suspension for a week for, and I quote, "inciting a riot". My mom was thankfully at the show and saw how the entire thing played out. I was in no trouble at home for it, AND my girlfriend and the time just so happen to have O.S.S. for a week too. I spent the entire week playing Left4Dead 2 online and hanging out with her. Not a punishment for what got to become a legendary moment at our school. 

Rock-N-Roll baby!

That sounds pretty radical, also, kinda expected that high school students would mosh, i mean, high school was pretty crazy,

If you guys are bragging about eating soap, lemme share this:

Enter 3-year-old GNO walking around his home, having nothing to do and no books to read.

He thinks "hmm, this brand of cloth soap smells nicer than toothpaste! Lemme brush my teeth with it!" So he loads up his toothbrush with wads of the fragrant blue detergent soap...

And a few seconds later he's both spitting and swallowing the extremely bitter, acrid taste of soap from his mouth, dipping his entire head into a tub of water and desperàtely gargling to get rid of the soap.

i sorta remember something my brother did, also

On 11/8/2019 at 1:37 PM, Monfamen said:

I played a few games, rode a few rides, but then, the adrenaline  joy high ran off, i didn't really feel like riding other rides.:D

yes, that's what i said, and that's what i did, i still condemn myself for not getting a few more quarters or dollars,

but anyway, my middle/high school had a system where you could drive (i'm sure this was used to get a better parking spot or grab some food from a fast food joint for lunch if they didn't really care for the school's lunch, but i mean, i found it ok, but then again, i also practically lived off mostly the same stuff, 2 cookies, a cheeseburger, maybe bosco sticks/cheese filled breadsticks if they served it, at least a can of diet coke and a powerade, its like a 2-3 years since i graduated high school, memory's a bit fuzzy) but one of the times my brother (who is like 1-2 years older, him being 22 and me being 20 as of now) he sorta wanted to take his car for a spin, and decided he wanted to test how it preforms on hills,

so he drives it up a large snowbank,

and ends up sorta breaking the front bumper and a side mirror,

i say sorta, because its not totally broken, like, its broken, but its not destroyed or anything, it could be used with minor difficulty added. 

also, i sorta felt like i spent my middle/high school life unwise, i mean, i've heard some stories about middle/high school that were kinda crazy, but to be honest, the only crazy thing i saw in my middle/high school was 2 students got into a fight in the middle of lunch, for god knows what, and the school police officer had to restrain them, but besides that, nothing else, mayhaps something else happened but i cant remember it, but eh, if i remember it, i remember it, if not, not gonna lose sleep over it.

Archived