ANOTHER WITTY POLL TITLE  

227 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you main??

2. 2. Why do you main your main?

• A guide told me to.
    • They look cooler than the rest of the characters.
    • They have lots of strengths which improve my gameplay experience.
    • They're fun to play with.
    • They're challenging to play with.
    • A friend told me to.
    • I tried them out one day and they stuck.
    • They've just come out and I decided to main them.
    • I like their personality.
    • I like functioning as the role that they provide.
    • Other (do list down in the comments!)

GetNerfedOn    3,506

The polls have returned!

Anyways, who do you main, and what motivated you to do so?

As always, answer freely and of your own will, and leave your opinions in the comments!

• Like 3

Starlogy    2,691
53 minutes ago, Rinkusan said:

I'm an ex-Wigfrid main who decided to switch over to Wickerbottom after realizing how amazing she is as a solo character

Actually I'm the total opposite. I was formerly a Wicker main that felt Wigfrid would make our worlds somewhat more difficult. As well, her downside captivates me a lot; a lot of the best healing foods are veggies, so Wigfrid's gotta think about things differently for healing. Helms are very nice as well as they are made from resources that don't see much use elsewhere.

• Like 3

Swollson    426

I main both maxwell and wickerbottom! but since my friend mains wicker, i'll play as maxwell more often than not!
i originally mained wickerbottom, with a side of webber, but i one day decided to goof around as maxwell for jokes, knowing that he has the lowest hp. turned out i enjoyed his playstyle a lot more than i initially intended :'D having low hp never really bothered me, because i'd just gear up and kite the enemies. his ability to collect wood easily, read wickers books, and passive sanity gain just made him super relaxing to play. 

• Like 2

Kenjin    50

Why do people play wortox? He's so underwhelming ans removes so much that makes Don't starve funny.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

Theukon-dos    2,196

Now adays, I main Warly due to the combonation of fun self challenges, Strong utility for both SP and MP, and a fairly enjoyable personality. I used to main Wormwood for a similar reason, but frequently playing in pubs has made me really, really, really hate planting seeds.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

thomas4846    637

i have moved on from wendy to webber, i'm afraid that the new wendy rework will make her 18+ 

Edited by thomas4845
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 8
  • Sad 1

Axelocke    3,388

Well, I don't main a single character, since they're all fun, but as of now it'd be Woodie, Wormwood, and the occasional Wortox and Warly. :wilson_smile:

Edited by Axelocke
  • Like 2