Forum Weapon Storage

Xenologist

This is a place to store forum weapons for later use in spoilers. (Mind you, we are not gearing up for war, this is just a place to add pictures to your posts to emphasize your point)

Spoiler

image.png.65472262702622b3ba537cc5cce6e3ee.png

We need more weapons to store @watermelen671 and @minespatch!

Please note that I'm not trying to be bad or anything, I just wanna see what people have to emphasize their point, and what else they could use to help them in that.

58 minutes ago, metallichydra said:

the greatest weapon of all is changing your profile picture … your enemy wont know who you are

W̦̺̭̻̱͞ͅe̸̶̢͇̳͓̘̰ḷ̯̺̞̩̥̱͖̗͚̭̠̺̀ͅl̕҉͙̰̥̻̼͔̤͢ ̵̥̼̱̝̟̱̘̬͇͖̠̺̙̕̕͢͟ͅI҉̧̞̤̮͕̱̮̖̥ͅ ̷̵̨̨͖͍̤̹͈̤͚̦̠̞̰͚͍̟͍̯ͅg̷̡̨͓̫̖̗̜̖͠u҉̱̺̫͖̟͍̬͚̼͈͡͝é̢̙̟͔̞̘̻͈̝̫̺̼͜s̸̷̝̗̘̖͙̘̩̘̥͚̲̟̥̜̻͉̥͘̕͜ͅͅs̴̼͎̝̻̦͡ͅ ̢̛̛̺̦͔͎̻͔̖͔͖͝͠ͅt̡͕̖̬̩̭̼͕̣̫̤̣̟̩̮̀͝͞͡h̛̙̺̻̖͙̗̻̀͢͡͡a͏̨̧̤͈̣̹̺̲͇̙͔̹̰͕̰̠̹͞ͅt̢̳̙̭̜͚͍͍͖̫͔̠͉͉̤͠ ̧͏̸̨̣̟͓̮̬̯̘̣̭̜͓ͅe̸̖̬̳͙̖̠̹̳̱̭̺̟̝̟͜͢͡ͅx̸̺̼͕̖͓̹̱̣͈̙͉̫̱͔p͘҉̶̢̦̠̤̝̫͎̭͔͔̬̲͔͎̬̭͎̭̺̕l̸̷̳̻̤̮̭͍̺̱̼̹̭͙̻̜̠̰̪͓a̵͟͏̸̳̮̰͙̠̻͍̘͕͇̣̺i̗̠̺͕͇̰̳̻̺͞ͅn̛̜̰̱͕̜̤̳͈̥̬̻͡ş̲̠̦̤̥͙̟̼̪͕͓͇̩͍̩̫͠͠ ̨̨͎̞͙͚̱̳͓͙͎̬́͝e̸̡̠͔͚͇͔̖̭̫̬̦̝̩̹̻̫̳̭͝v̷҉̪̙̩͙̟͎̬̳̜̠͖͓͚̬̰è̮͎̭̝̝̣͓̟͙̯̟̭̙̹͜r̷̴̛̹͔͍̭͙̣͙̗̗͚̣̬̰̲͘y̢̢̮͍̗̻͢͝t͟͏͏͈̦̬ͅh̢̘̣̹̯͕̠̫͔̣̖̙̮͔̻͎͉̥̕͜ͅi̷̹͇͍̭͍͔̙̤̼̦͞ͅņ͍̖̮̮͠g̵̫̖̲̘̠̯̙̫̣̬!̢̲̮̙̤̰͇̗̻͖̰̫̤

22 hours ago, maradyne said:

Well, this could probably be used for something.

5dd07269ca5bb_shrekishere.png.cabe8f7fa0098d71e1c2158ce7068347.png

part of me has wondered if melen will turn that new hot chocolate swinging anim into a parody of the Dupe sip

This image triggered my flight or die response.

Archived