Whisperlisc    4153
1 minute ago, 4 Da LOLs said:

love it

bell around the neck is good bonus if it jingles while you move

white fur with blue crystals would make the crystals more apperent

Ok so I'll make both versions.

• Thanks 1

Ywwy    16

Happy birthday sorry for the lateness but im kinda new on this platform but I'm looking for some artist threads I can follow to get some ideas

And btw it was my birthday not so long ago too and I got my first drawing tablet it's still delivering bit I'm so pumped to finally get to draw with some proper equipment.:chunky:

• Like 1

Whisperlisc    4153
7 hours ago, Ywwy said:

Happy birthday sorry for the lateness but im kinda new on this platform but I'm looking for some artist threads I can follow to get some ideas

And btw it was my birthday not so long ago too and I got my first drawing tablet it's still delivering bit I'm so pumped to finally get to draw with some proper equipment.:chunky:

Thankies and welcome to the forums! If you look for a inspiration and great artists there is so many of them in these forums so you don't need to look any longer. I'm looking forward to see your art thread here (that is if you'll be making one).

Edited by Kuba5565

minespatch    75666
On 4/14/2020 at 8:41 AM, Kuba5565 said:

Drawing for my birthday.1669768977_kingparty.thumb.png.c4fc1cc7492295abdeaccfe748fb2bd7.png

Sorry I haven't been able to reply to your other work but nice you managed to make something for yourself on your birhtday.:wilson_goodjob:

• Like 1

Lbphero    2219

awfully neat to scroll through the whole thing see how one's art improves and evolves over a long string of posts :D

• Like 1

Whisperlisc    4153
6 minutes ago, Lbphero said:

awfully neat to scroll through the whole thing see how one's art improves and evolves over a long string of posts :D

Thank you.

Ywwy    16
6 minutes ago, Lbphero said:

i agree

• Like 1

minespatch    75666
4 hours ago, Lbphero said:

Yeah and I have to give that up recently to get rid of tabs off my browser. I love that this forum gives me this ability to see such growth.:wilson_smile:

• Thanks 1

Blue Moth    2467

It looks nice, although he has a little too much forehead and his ear is too close to his eye. Other than that it looks great!

• Like 1

Whisperlisc    4153
5 minutes ago, Blue Moth said:

It looks nice, although he has a little too much forehead and his ear is too close to his eye. Other than that it looks great!

Yeah, I'll need to work on that. Still, better than my other Wilson's. I even tried to add this paper texture to it, you know like in klei animations.

• Like 3

zee_dragon    1443

Your definitely not the only one who loses strength after a certain point. I give out completely when I get to coloring something.

• Sad 1

gaymime    2594

what a cute idea~ sadly i think if i did one i'd probably be worse than wes for stats, hahaha

• Thanks 1

Russian_Philin    10760
On 7/20/2020 at 6:48 PM, Whisperlisc said:

Here are my perks:

*Don't need to eat much
*Shadows and shadow magic more dangerous for me
*Can boost team's morale: -Either make sanity or health go a little up over time
*I'm weaker in fights
*Need smaller number of resources for crafting
*There is no health penalty when I ressurect someone with the telltale heart (no black thingy)
*I can repair touch stone (only once per touch stone)

And my motto: "We can make everything easier with some help"

And my stats are: Health 150, Hunger 150 and Sanity 150

Wow! How I love other people's characters, especially those that are almost balanced!

On 7/20/2020 at 6:48 PM, Whisperlisc said:

*Hate summer heat

And Constantine also hates the heat! Very much! Overheats too fast! =')

• Like 1