Kuba5565

Kuba5565's art & doodle little thread.

Hekateras    280

The stylisation of that Valentine's is fantastic.

And I'm very weak for your carrat and malbatross drawings... ;A;

• Thanks 1

Kuba5565    3,109
1 hour ago, Hekateras said:

The stylisation of that Valentine's is fantastic.

And I'm very weak for your carrat and malbatross drawings... ;A;

Thank you Hek! I'm trying lots of different ways to draw, I want to know which one is best for me.

• Like 1

bruhmoment23    1,703
22 minutes ago, Kuba5565 said:

I'm pretty sure this is why my spools dissapearing. If you don't know who it is, It's Yarny from Unravel, this game really worked hard on my emotions.

yarnydst.thumb.png.7befe92b4771606fcd44b249520198cf.png

Ahhh so that's why the red yarn caught your attention xD. Looks really clean and brims with childlike wonder. The background reminds me alot of Mummins for some reason which is very nostalgic. Great drawing!

• Thanks 1

Hekateras    280

That looks adorable! I loved that game though I only played what was available in the trial version. I need to buy it and play it for real!

The funny thing was that I played it immediately after beating Limbo and getting all the achievements in that game - a shadowy game where you control a kid in the afterlife (or more precisely, *limbo*), everything is trying to kill you and there's a myriad grisly ways to die. So then I start playing Unravel, and I'm like "Oh sweet! The sun is shining, the birds are singing, everything is light and fluffy and for once, nothing is trying to kill me."

And then I slip on some apples and fall into the water, and Yarny drowns.

Yep. XD

Anyway, awesome art!

• Thanks 1

Kuba5565    3,109
7 hours ago, Hekateras said:

That looks adorable! I loved that game though I only played what was available in the trial version. I need to buy it and play it for real!

The funny thing was that I played it immediately after beating Limbo and getting all the achievements in that game - a shadowy game where you control a kid in the afterlife (or more precisely, *limbo*), everything is trying to kill you and there's a myriad grisly ways to die. So then I start playing Unravel, and I'm like "Oh sweet! The sun is shining, the birds are singing, everything is light and fluffy and for once, nothing is trying to kill me."

And then I slip on some apples and fall into the water, and Yarny drowns.

Yep. XD

Anyway, awesome art!

Yeah, i played Limbo too, I don't remember finishing it though, i died so many times xD. Anyway you should deffinitly buy Unravel the game is beautiful and fun, no spoilers here, for me the music and levels and story made me really nostalgic and emotional, how this game cn do that to me without words is just amazing. But maybe it's because I'm a really emotional person.

• Like 1

Coolmop09    92
On 2/13/2020 at 1:46 PM, Kuba5565 said:

willowbernie.thumb.png.90983259fad07bc69fda416f899db461.png

Just wanted to tell you that this piece was featured in the Cave Spitter art stream

• Like 2

Kuba5565    3,109
8 minutes ago, Coolmop09 said:

Just wanted to tell you that this piece was featured in the Cave Spitter art stream

I saw it, thanks for telling me though.

• Like 1

Kuba5565    3,109

A little update, Posting some sketches cause why not. First i planned to draw a hound but in more realistic style but I didn't know where to start (from circle obviosly) so I tried to teach myself some dog and wolf anatomy thingy you know, or at least how to draw doggies. I'm trying to figure out how to draw hands (found some pretty handy references so I'm good, and I'm playing with cipher's and codes much lately don't know why tho, it's fun). Also I drew Spinel.

hound.thumb.png.df009901f561ac2158deee93ec7f6de8.png

doggies.thumb.png.8e7b0f1c02c9596fea318e7bc3e3b2b7.png

hands.thumb.png.66b71eb31613f48668cf32137240feac.png

spinel.thumb.png.f60619a58b5005cb496a2b156da96d52.png

• Like 4