Don’t starve together is great but I want to play it on my phone with my mates, can it please be put on iOS and android?

Edited by TruffleExplorer
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 8

Mike23Ua    1,039
2 hours ago, Voidbarker said:

i don't really think it'd be possible to port DST to mobile. not without watering down several features.

I dunno.. mobile phones are really really powerful now days, like- they can run Apex Legends, Ark Survival Evolved & Fortnite.

my phone is old so mine won’t.. but I’m sure an iPhone X would. DS and DS Shipwrecked are already on mobile... but it’s the “Together” part that may be a little complicated for mobile.

• Like 2

On 02/11/2019 at 11:22 AM, Mike23Ua said:

I dunno.. mobile phones are really really powerful now days, like- they can run Apex Legends, Ark Survival Evolved & Fortnite.

my phone is old so mine won’t.. but I’m sure an iPhone X would. DS and DS Shipwrecked are already on mobile... but it’s the “Together” part that may be a little complicated for mobile.

I agree but there’s a game called terraria and it’s got online multiplayer similar to pc DST so it’s possible, even if it means that the only thing added in is multiplayer 

• Like 2

Mrklli    692

I've never played the mobile versions of DS or SW but I've heard the controls could be better, so I think I'll never play them. All my opinions are based on the stuff I've heard/read and not my own experiences or actual research, so they might not be correct. Anyway, I'm pretty sure the mobile games would be a disappointing experience for me after I've got used to how the game is played on computer. I don't want to buy them only to realise I'm not enjoying them because the screen is really small and camera doesn't work like it should and I can't really examine stuff. Sometimes I too hope I could play DST on my phone but then I discard that fantasy because it probably would be a major downgrade from what I'm used to and I prefer quality over 24/7 accessibility.

• Like 2