Fi7iP    140

Remember that all the content in the game can be obtained free of charge.

YumoS    216
6 minutes ago, Mooagain said:

It's not just cosmetic, it also has a new character. The cosmetics are free actually, the price increase was just the cost of the new character.

i still think they shouldnt mix games with in game content and microtransactions together in a game bundle. they could make an extra bundle for the 2 new characters and the cosmetics. i was interested in grabbing the bundle because of the extra discount in the bundle.

• Like 4

Mooagain    1,701
Just now, YumoS said:

i still think they shouldnt mix games with in game content and microtransactions together in a game bundle. they could make an extra bundle for the 2 new characters and the cosmetics. i was interested in grabbing the bundle because of the extra discount in the bundle.

Well, a Megapack should include the DLC's, and all of these characters are DLC.

• Like 3

Mike23Ua    1,042

I most certainly did not get the game free lol I had to pay for it, not only did I have to pay for it.. but I didn’t get a quote “Free extra copy to give to a friend” so this means I’ve bought this game about 4x over, not to mention the friends I’ve also convinced to buy it as well

If DST suddenly started getting Actual microtransactions and paid loot boxes I’m pretty sure I would rage quit and stop playing it, I play this game BECAUSE it doesn’t Milk players wallets dry.. like most other games tend to do. :( 

Please do not even put that thought into Klei’s head! Cause Microtransactions & Paid Loot Boxes suck that’s why.

• Like 2

Fi7iP    140

I still do not understand where the problem is when you do not want to pay mokrotranzakce so you can only buy items that you want separately. You don't have to buy them in a package.

• Thanks 1

Fi7iP    140

So far I have not found a solution to your problems probably you should contact a developer. This is probably just a statement, it is not a suggestion to change, I understand it well? If not correct me :)

Mooagain    1,701
6 hours ago, shadowDigga said:

This is not nice.

What's wrong with this? They need to make money, they're still a company. They give out so much free content, they have to sell something else.

metallichydra    2,258

the problem is that people now have to pay for some skins if they wish to get the survival bundle.

this is a problem for players who want all of klei's games, but dont want any cosmetic items, or in-game items. you cant choose not to buy the cosmetic items.

so you're paying for in-game stuff you can get for free by playing the game you love.

Edited by metallichydra
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Pop Guy    3,517

There should be two bundle, one with only games and one with extra characters and skins. It is necessary to give more possibilities of choice to the possible buyer.

• Like 4