Has Anybody Gotten Good Skins?

On 10/29/2019 at 11:59 AM, Catteflyterpill said:

I know that in the post it says that the Hallowed Nights would be coming with better skin drops as part of the festivities, and maybe I'm just entitled and spoiled but I  haven't really felt like my skin rates are any good right now. They're just commons with the occasional blue rarity. Has anybody gotten something really nice and I'm just missing out? At the very least it's a chance to show off your drops.

My first drop was the Wortox head, literally DAILY GIFT 

19 hours ago, SonicDen220 said:

I'm not bragging, I swear.

i am

I've got 3 rook costume tops and a second wesdrake head this far. Everything else I've got this week is just normal commons and classys. I have no complaints about the rarity of my items but seriously it would be great to get some non-duplicant skin drops for a change. :'D

After all I'm missing almost all the other Hallowed Nights skins that exist...

I got the Frankenstein's wife(?) Winona skin and no offense to Winona lovers but I'm ready to shred it lol

Still torn between getting cool dragon skin for Wortox (though I already have Minotaur skin....) or getting the batty fridge I've wanted for the longest time... Or just saving up. Gah

On 11/27/2019 at 4:00 AM, GenomeSquirrel said:

Got absolute junk this year, other than the guaranteed one from trading.

What do you mean? During hallowed nights if I trade I get one guaranteed Halloween skin? Is it random?

Archived