Has Anybody Gotten Good Skins?

It's baffling that the original Halloween skins aren't weaveable or purchasable through the in-game shop through a bundle or whatever. All I wanted from this what 3rd or 4th Hallowed Nights is the lure plant Wendy head, but RNG has just not been kind. Honestly it should have been a permanent addition to everyone's inventory during the first or second Hallowed Nights as a huge way of Klei saying, " Thank each and every one of you for sticking with us and enjoying our game." It's just annoying hoping for RNG to bless you with the one item that you really want.

16 minutes ago, HostileTwinkie said:

It's baffling that the original Halloween skins aren't weaveable or purchasable through the in-game shop through a bundle or whatever. All I wanted from this what 3rd or 4th Hallowed Nights is the lure plant Wendy head, but RNG has just not been kind. Honestly it should have been a permanent addition to everyone's inventory during the first or second Hallowed Nights as a huge way of Klei saying, " Thank each and every one of you for sticking with us and enjoying our game." It's just annoying hoping for RNG to bless you with the one item that you really want.

On a bright side, wendy flower head and other original halloween skins are becoming lower and lower priced on the market if you are playing on pc. I think the best option would be to wait to end of this event when the prices will be the lowest.

23 minutes ago, HostileTwinkie said:

Since it’s traded in steams secondary market, it might violate a contract.

28 minutes ago, HostileTwinkie said:

Well, I kinda like that these costume skins are truly the only skin sets only available via drops and steam market, all other sets are either purchasable from in game store or will become available when the character rework of the character arrives.

10 minutes ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Well, I kinda like that these costume skins are truly the only skin sets only available via drops and steam market, all other sets are either purchasable from in game store or will become available when the character rework of the character arrives.

Personally I just want the character skins to be weaveable or purchasable. The cauldron and other Halloween reskins should be drops to make them more special. As a console player we don't have the choice of trading or buying it through a marketplace like steam sadly.

3 hours ago, Starlogy said:

smart move, they're still pretty valuable in the steam market

really should have waited tho. all of the halloween stuff is plummeting in price because it's currently available. way better to wait a few weeks or months after and get 3x the price.

I think they should remove the skin trade market altogether LoL.

i speak from experience with Ark Survival Evolved, when people are making 40$ off PayPal for one type of Dinosaur egg I’m pretty sure that violates the developers rights, because they are pretty much just sitting around making profit off the developers creations.. I do not know how the whole Skins trade thing works over on PC but.. anything that involves actual money and the potential to scam other players needs to just be axed completely out.

And if an actual trade system was to be added: it should be in game with a pop up window where both players can see what’s on trade & both need to accept the trade or the trade fails.

6 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

anything that involves actual money and the potential to scam other players needs to just be axed completely out.

That's not how steam market works.

Spoiler

Steam market lists all skins for sale by players, sells the skin to buyers with the lowest price set by sellers.

There is NO way you could get scammed via steam market.

You can get scammed via steam trades but if you are like most of the userbase you setup Steam Guard ( you need to manually check all trades/ other thingies via an app )

5 hours ago, CobaltGengar said:

I'm starting to think they mistakenly increased the odds of getting T-shirts. I've gotten 3 or 4 since the event started, which I think must be about half my total drops...

Agreed, I was really hoping they would increase the drops rarity by almost guaranteeing that players would get some decent stuff.. I also hope that they are kind enough to run the event at least until winter feast starts.. Why?

Because for the past Four Days I’ve been Loot Cap Limited, and have only been able to get the 1 daily log in.

the entire Hallowed Nights Collection bundle is supposed to be on Sale.. but there’s been no official word on if that’s permanent or limited time only before it’s removed from the shop. :(

9 hours ago, CobaltGengar said:

I'm starting to think they mistakenly increased the odds of getting T-shirts. I've gotten 3 or 4 since the event started, which I think must be about half my total drops...

Wow that's bad. I often got boots and shoes in the row. But for now I stuck at the 5th weekly drop and the week is about to end.

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

It is official, these Hallowed Nights loot drops suck, lol I’ve got 1 or 2 halloween items everything else has been boots & Shirts.

Even if we assume that the elegants' drop rate is doubled (which would be quite generous of Klei imo) it takes around 20 drops on average to get one elegant.

It's been only one week since the event started, people, don't be disappointed that you didn't immediately get all the nice skins you wanted. 

Many people here are more pessimistic here than Wendy...

2 hours ago, Coolmop09 said:

I Got A Supernatural Wendy Head For My Daily Gift Last Week And This Week I Just Got Fiend's Talons For Webber But No Halloween Skins:wilson_cry:

I hope for Christmas they prioritize actual Christmas themed Cosmetics, why?? I want a Lime Green Santa hat I can wear around all year long and maybe a flower garment skin that is a tree wreath complete with flashing Christmas lights on it & everything.

On 29/10/2019 at 9:59 AM, Catteflyterpill said:

I know that in the post it says that the Hallowed Nights would be coming with better skin drops as part of the festivities, and maybe I'm just entitled and spoiled but I  haven't really felt like my skin rates are any good right now. They're just commons with the occasional blue rarity. Has anybody gotten something really nice and I'm just missing out? At the very least it's a chance to show off your drops.

I didn't get NOTHING, just pure commons, and just ONE elegant from all the month, but the elegant was just a skin not related to Hallowed Nights, expected to get a Webilisk skin, but nothin', this is my first Hallowed Nights, and the fact the skin was the thing i was most waiting for, ruined it for me. I really feel sad. Not even Trade Inn

Archived