Has Anybody Gotten Good Skins?

I know that in the post it says that the Hallowed Nights would be coming with better skin drops as part of the festivities, and maybe I'm just entitled and spoiled but I  haven't really felt like my skin rates are any good right now. They're just commons with the occasional blue rarity. Has anybody gotten something really nice and I'm just missing out? At the very least it's a chance to show off your drops.

On 29/10/2019 at 12:59 PM, Catteflyterpill said:

I know that in the post it says that the Hallowed Nights would be coming with better skin drops as part of the festivities, and maybe I'm just entitled and spoiled but I  haven't really felt like my skin rates are any good right now. They're just commons with the occasional blue rarity. Has anybody gotten something really nice and I'm just missing out? At the very least it's a chance to show off your drops.

Got me a nice rockiebot headpiece from the trade as well as the lureplant costume. God bless the trader. My Ingame drops have been potatocup

Loot has a cap limit so unfortunately I haven’t gotten anything in the game in a few days now... (outside of the daily log in) I Did get a Dragonfly skin for Willow and Deerclops head for Wigfrid, but past that I’ve been Loot Limit Capped- this sucks too because I do not know when the loot cap Resets... or if I’ll earn any further Hallowed Nights drops before the entire event expires :(

Hopefully they keep it running for quite a bit after Halloween, like maybe if they’re nice all the way up till December, cause this loot cap limit sucks!

Anyone know the actual details on loot drops?? I’ve been playing for 30+ In-game days (2-3 days IRL) and haven’t gotten any further loot drops.

1 minute ago, Mike23Ua said:

Loot has a cap limit so unfortunately I haven’t gotten anything in the game in a few days now... (outside of the daily log in) I Did get a Dragonfly skin for Willow and Deerclops head for Wigfrid, but past that I’ve been Loot Limit Capped- this sucks too because I do not know when the loot cap Resets... or if I’ll earn any further Hallowed Nights drops before the entire event expires :(

Hopefully they keep it running for quite a bit after Halloween, like maybe if they’re nice all the way up till December, cause this loot cap limit sucks!

Anyone know the actual details on loot drops?? I’ve been playing for 30+ In-game days (2-3 days IRL) and haven’t gotten any further loot drops.

1. The loot cap resets Thursday, not sure what time.

2. Last Hallowed nights ran for a month, so this one probably will.

19 minutes ago, Starlogy said:

smart move, they're still pretty valuable in the steam market

There’s no such thing as a market on the console version... so just let us weave whatever we want please??? Even if it’s for like a ridiculously high amount of spools.

I want Wendy’s Beekeeper Hat & Lureplant Head.. They Tease me in the Curio Cabinet as items that can not be weaved.. it’s not fair. :(

Archived